***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

desparating at rb got an offer for my mike evans for kerryon johnson and adam thielen. .5 PPR

my other rbs are todd gurley and miles sanders. thats it.

wr's i got cooper kupp, robert woods, mvc, calvin ridley, and hollywod brown.

This sounds like an 0-4 team...why did you draft the entire Rams offense?

Main league (real $ FAAB) - dropped Curtis Samuel for Allison $4
Work league (fake $ FAAB) - dropped Witten for Jaylen Samuels $8 (I own Conner), dropped Agholor for Allison $3 & dropped Matt Bryant for Gould (free)

Main league (real $ FAAB) - dropped Curtis Samuel for Allison $4
Work league (fake $ FAAB) - dropped Witten for Jaylen Samuels $8 (I own Conner), dropped Agholor for Allison $3 & dropped Matt Bryant for Gould (free)

Was thinking about dropping Bryant for Gould too...you think that’s the move?

So i was looking ahead for defense for the Bears. I was adding Dallas vs Jets, but then saw Skins got Miami ....

Added the Skins. Well now that thats settled man idk if i can trust the dreadskins :rolleyes miami might get their first win that game.

Cowboys vs Jets or Skins vs Dolphins? :nerd:

This sounds like an 0-4 team...why did you draft the entire Rams offense?
In hindsight, I'm aware my team is hot garbage. However, I'm 2-2 and and drafted Cupp and Woods based off of last years performance. I did not know the Rams offense was going to be this ****ing atrocious.

Was thinking about dropping Bryant for Gould too...you think that’s the move?

So I wanted to hold onto Bryant for the fact that he's in a dome every game until I think WK 12 or 13. However, he hasn't put up points like I thought he would so far. I went with Gould because unless his leg breaks/he sucks, I won't have to worry about a kicker ROS as he is off the bye. And he's on a offense that's moving the ball consistently.

Is TY Hilton coming back this week? I got an offer to receive Hilton for my Aaron Jones.

My other RB's are Leveon Bell, Dalvin Cook and Nick Chubb (and Kareem Hunt). At wideout I have Deandre Hopkins, McLaurin, Alshon, Kirk and DJ Moore.

Kickers dont really get discussed much, well because theyre kickers.

Is no one rostering: Slye Gonzalez Gay Lambo? These guys are legit, even the punter filling in for Badgley lol

Is TY Hilton coming back this week? I got an offer to receive Hilton for my Aaron Jones.

My other RB's are Leveon Bell, Dalvin Cook and Nick Chubb (and Kareem Hunt). At wideout I have Deandre Hopkins, McLaurin, Alshon, Kirk and DJ Moore.

This week next week 3 weeks, no idea. Take that trade!

Kickers dont really get discussed much, well because theyre kickers.

Is no one rostering: Slye Gonzalez Gay Lambo? These guys are legit, even the punter filling in for Badgley lol

It was either Gould or Gay for me, but went with Gould because he's already had his BYE.

Would anyone do this in a full PPR league where QBs score 5 pts per TD instead of 4:

I give up

James conner
Cooper kupp
Aaron Rodgers
Matt breida

I get

Christian mccaffrey
Hunter henry

I have Phillip rivers on my bench so I don’t this that’s a huge loss there. My current tight ends are OJ Howard and Chris Herndon so Henry would likely be a starter for me when he gets back

My other receivers are Julio, Keenan Allen, and Curtis Samuel

My other running backs beside Conner and Breida are Tevin Coleman, Chris Thompson, Damien Williams, and Darrell Williams.

Then obviously CMC is CMC. I feel like its a lot to give up but a pretty fair trade

He has Mayfield at QB, his WR1 is Edelman, and doesn't have a whole lot a running back

Last edited:
Would anyone do this in a full PPR league where QBs score 5 pts per TD instead of 4:

I give up

James conner
Cooper kupp
Aaron Rodgers
Matt breida

I get

Christian mccaffrey
Hunter henry

I have Phillip rivers on my bench so I don’t this that’s a huge loss there. My current tight ends are OJ Howard and Chris Herndon so Henry would likely be a starter for me when he gets back

My other receivers are Julio, Keenan Allen, and Curtis Samuel

My other running backs beside Conner and Breida are Tevin Coleman, Chris Thompson, Damien Williams, and Darrell Williams.

Then obviously CMC is CMC. I feel like its a lot to give up but a pretty fair trade

He has Mayfield at QB, his WR1 is Edelman, and doesn't have a whole lot a running back

Anyone?

Diggs, Hollywood Brown, or Sutton for the flex? also start Melvin Gordon this week?

Right now seems like Sutton is the most consistent.

Ekeler and Gordon will both score a TD this week. Right now im rollin em both out. We'll see when the week ends how i feel

CMC is CMC but feels like youre giving up a lot. When is Henry even supposed to be coming back, feel like thats just a throw in since you already have 2 TEs

Hmm .. take it id rather have CMC & Damien vs Conner & Damien. Those 9ers RBs are like the Eagles & Pats at this point lol

going to have to start sutton and diggs start in my wr position and bench adams and ty cuz of injuries smh... then have to put samuel as my stretch... dont like my match up at all this week... id feel confident if i had my regular lineup healthy but no bueno... doesnt help that i dont get anything from my TE

low key, gonna end up losing to the worst team in the league this week. I feel it.

I've been averaging 143pts while he's been averaging 80 :lol:

he's got some nice matchups. I'm out Golladay and Adams, my WR on the bench are Jeffery, Sanders, Landry, and Mike Williams

:smh: pretty sure Landy isn't playing anyways

Facing my ole lady this week. She's been playing fantasy with me for 5 years now and has only beat me once. I ended having a cpl big names on bye then but this time around neither of us are effected with a bye. I got a feel she about to whoop my asz. Her squad is highest scoring in the league right now (she'd be 3-1 if she had listened to me last week about Rivers or Gallman :lol:)

Screenshot_20191002-161458_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom