***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Guess i can drop AJ Green for now

His own words "gonna take longer that" (when asked about his 6-8 week time table) .. which would have been him coming back between now and cpl weeks.

Ok guys was offered this deal.

His Watson, Adams, and Jeffery for my Mahommes and Ridley

I know you guys will say easy accept but mahommes killing it and I’m high in Ridley

What you guys think

9C698192-5931-4722-81BA-A9D6246C519F.png
8AEFFAE3-1CFC-41A0-8886-5801984751E1.png

I know you guys will say easy accept but mahommes killing it and I’m high in Ridley

What you guys think

Nah, I would do this because now you are filled out at WR. Jeffery might become frustrating, but hes a pretty good throw-in.

I would try and snag Julio. We don't know what kind of hit Thomas will take and it depends on how long you can wait on Tyreek. If you can get him to add Carr, that would be great imo.

I'd stay put to be honest. Julio is Julio but I would rather keep my WR/RB depth. DCarr sucks too :lol: I'm never starting that guy again.

Yeah I’ve been flip flopping all day but I think I might hold off for now. FWIW I can likely get Carr then I’d probably try and flip him for like Brissett or something along those lines. Neither are appealing options but I think I’d prefer Brissett out of the two. If Darwin took the reins or Kamara got hurt this would make the decision a lot easier lol

What you guys think

Nah, I would do this because now you are filled out at WR. Jeffery might become frustrating, but hes a pretty good throw-in.

Honestly GB schedule is about to be Money for Rodgers & Adams. Im actually trying to find a way to get Rodgers in a cpl leagues where i have Goff/Carr as my starters.

Same goes for Watson his next 6 weeks are great matchups and the 7th week is vs Jax who prob wont have Ramsey anymore.

Agree on Jeffery being frustrating but hes going to be a + fill in if he isnt gonna be a weekly starter for you. Yeah having Mahomes is nice but id take the trade.

What FA QBs are out there just in case for Watson

Dude says his 3 QBs are up for trade ... he offered me a dumb trade 4 for 3 that would have depleted me i turned that down quick.

What can i offer up for Watson or Brady while keeping my squad in position to bounce back from 0-2? (IM ON THE RIGHT)

PhotoGrid_1568760995614.jpg

What you guys think

That is a great deal on your end. But Mahommes is on another level, and I feel Watson might get hurt soon. Keeps getting blasted lol.

Dude says his 3 QBs are up for trade ... he offered me a dumb trade 4 for 3 that would have depleted me i turned that down quick.

What can i offer up for Watson or Brady while keeping my squad in position to bounce back from 0-2? (IM ON THE RIGHT)

PhotoGrid_1568760995614.jpg

Miles Sanders and either Jeffery or Hill. I'd start with a 1 for 1 offer, but it sounds like he wont do that. It would be interesting if you could get another team involved. I've always wanted to pull off a 3-teamer in fantasy. :lol:

Been having similar results in all 4 leagues this year. Picked #1 or 2 in all leagues. Had the 1st or 2nd most points scored against. Have the 4-7th most points scored.

Guess i can drop AJ Green for now

His own words "gonna take longer that" (when asked about his 6-8 week time table) .. which would have been him coming back between now and cpl weeks.

No...don’t listen to those idiots on twitter like Matthew Berry who quoted that. It’s been 7 weeks and that interview was quoted from last week when he first started practicing/running. Read the actual article and he says that the MNF game against the Steelers which is in Week 4 would be a good game to come back for. It’s not a guarantee but I think he’ll be back Week 4 or 5.

He’s solid. I have no idea how our run game will go from week to week but it’s hard to count him out because he’s always at least average and is the most reliable all around of all our RB’s.

I'm pretty set at RB and weaker at WR, but after trading Latavius Murray, I'm debating whether to replenish my RB depth or go after Chark or someone. Trying to figure out long-term value because I dont want to just pick up a WR for the heck of it.

I'm pretty set at RB and weaker at WR, but after trading Latavius Murray, I'm debating whether to replenish my RB depth or go after Chark or someone. Trying to figure out long-term value because I dont want to just pick up a WR for the heck of it.

I’d probably prioritize Barber over him if you need another RB.

Would you guys go with Rudolph or Daniel Jones the rest of the way? Have Brees in another 2 qb league and would prefer either of these two over Teddy.

Would you guys go with Rudolph or Daniel Jones the rest of the way? Have Brees in another 2 qb league and would prefer either of these two over Teddy.

I want to say Jones is the better long-term play, but there's no way I can really be sure with my answer given neither has made an NFL start before. I think that at least with Teddy in the short-term, he has Sean Payton in his corner.

Last edited:
Miles Sanders and either Jeffery or Hill. I'd start with a 1 for 1 offer, but it sounds like he wont do that. It would be interesting if you could get another team involved. I've always wanted to pull off a 3-teamer in fantasy. :lol:

Ive been trying to work a 3 team trade for cpl yrs and usually the 3rd party gets cold feet.

Im aiming 1 for 1 but we'll see what happens. If i give up Tyreek i need a WR back im trying to get lockett but may take Tyrell and swoop DK off FA pool. I doubt he gets claimed in the AM.

No...don’t listen to those idiots on twitter like Matthew Berry who quoted that. It’s been 7 weeks and that interview was quoted from last week when he first started practicing/running. Read the actual article and he says that the MNF game against the Steelers which is in Week 4 would be a good game to come back for. It’s not a guarantee but I think he’ll be back Week 4 or 5.

I juat briefed it on rotoworld but ill hold him for now. He and Melvin are occupying space right although that FA pool is thin so its ni biggie

Im 12th on waivers but I didn't realize the Packers D was here too. I'm prioritizing Cowboys, Packers and then Rams.

Rams D got dropped last week by my homie for the Browns D for one week :lol:

I want to say Jones is the better long-term play, but there's no way I can really be sure with my answer given neither hast made an NFL start before. I think that at least with Teddy in the short-term, he has Sean Payton in his corner.

Yeah thing is it’s kind of a hybrid best ball league meaning minimal moves on the season so someone starting for the rest of the year would be my preference.

Yeah thing is it’s kind of a hybrid best ball league meaning minimal moves on the season so someone starting for the rest of the year would be my preference.

Rudolph has better overall options than Jones, even though I think Jones might be the better Q. Conner, JuJu and his college teammate, James Washington. They already have the rapport. I'd go Mason, in your case.

As a Miles Sanders owner in two leagues I swear I wanna move this dude ASAP for something decent for anybody who still believes in his potential. Dude cannot break a tackle to save his life and the Eagles OL has been awful in run blocking.

With that being said, he’s at home vs the Lions this week and they’ve allowed 170 RB scrimmage yards per game so far. If he doesn’t at least have double digit fantasy points vs them then he really ain’t doing ****.

Last edited:
I want to say Jones is the better long-term play, but there's no way I can really be sure with my answer given neither has made an NFL start before. I think that at least with Teddy in the short-term, he has Sean Payton in his corner.

Teddy also has Taysom Hill lingering around too though

Back
Top Bottom