***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I feel like you gotta lean SF at home vs. a guy making his first start. SF has a very good front 7.

Isn’t Daniel Jones making his first career start on the road at well?

Rudolph didn’t look to bad on Sunday, I haven’t seen Daniel Jones play though

I know the cowboys are who all will be trying to get for defense this week but I’m not using a claim on defense unless they could last me all year

Titans gonna go unclaimed I bet, they’ve been double digit these 2 weeks and got Jax on Thursday

Was offered this trade. I have CMC. My other back are Cook, Barber, Mostart. Should I pull the trigger. I need another QB
Screenshot_20190917-220329_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

That trade fulfills your need for a QB, adds a good RB and a high upside WR.
But it depends on who you’ll have to drop with that 3 for 1

ROS question, Bell or Gurley?

Got a trade request brewing with my Gurley and Ekeler for Bell and Evans. I’m leaning towards it

In a $250 FAAB how much are you spending on Agholor? Right now I have $16 as the bid but not sure if that’s too much or too little.

My only options at my flex til Tyreek and AJ come back are Miles Sanders and John Ross. Not sure I trust either of them so Agholor could buy me two weeks til hopefully one of them is back or Sanders has a breakout game.

Should I start Jason Witten or Delanie Walker?

I can kick myself for not bidding a measly $2 on Witten in one league. I bid $0 thinking I could just snag him, and he ended up going to another team for a buck :smh: . In OJ Howard I (try) to Trust another week.

I did snag him in another league for free tho where I have Waller.

I grabbed Cowboys D/ST for $4 in my FAAB league they better not let me down this week :lol:.

Was offered Kamara, Golloday and Singletary for Carson, Aaron Jones and Kupp

My other starter at RB is Bell.

Thoughts?

I can kick myself for not bidding a measly $2 on Witten in one league. I bid $0 thinking I could just snag him, and he ended up going to another team for a buck :smh: . In OJ Howard I (try) to Trust another week.

I did snag him in another league for free tho where I have Waller.

Based on Arians comments, I’m betting on this being the week for OJ.

Duke Johnson usage driving me nuts.

I have Saquon and Josh Jacobs in at RB (assuming JJ is healthy).

Who would you start at flex: Mostert, Duke Johnson, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Malcolm Brown, Curtis Samuel

I'm leaning towards Mostert or A-Rob. 0.5 PPR

Duke Johnson usage driving me nuts.

I have Saquon and Josh Jacobs in at RB (assuming JJ is healthy).

Who would you start at flex: Mostert, Duke Johnson, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Malcolm Brown, Curtis Samuel

I'm leaning towards Mostert or A-Rob. 0.5 PPR

I saw this coming a mile away after the first game when I saw how good Hyde was running. Wish I sold my Duke stock immediately after that 11 point game. Watson refuses to check down to his RB’s or TE’s. He’s constantly looking downfield for the big play. This is one of the major reasons the dude takes so many hits.

put Gallup in my IR spot and grabbed Mostert for the time being although i prolly wont start him much while coleman is out for a few weeks but does help to add another RB to the roster

hopefully i dont regret not grabbing chark Jr

put Gallup in my IR spot and grabbed Mostert for the time being although i prolly wont start him much while coleman is out for a few weeks but does help to add another RB to the roster

hopefully i dont regret not grabbing chark Jr

I claimed Chark this morning but then dropped him for Josh Allen to start over Wentz for the next couple weeks at least. I just can’t see myself actually starting Chark. Same thing with John Ross...I have him on my bench but idk when I’d feel comfortable actually starting him.

Having the same dilemma with Ross. He's the #1 WR in fantasy. I currently have him as my WR2 but might switch back to Allen Robinson.

Which would most likely open up my flex spot for Ross or Mostert. Decisions decisions

Yahoo/Roto seems to think Mostert is worth the FLEX this week against the Steelers.

Back
Top Bottom