OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

1345463.1_750x.png

Lol at free gear

Who's the Adidas school on the west Arizona State?

Used to be UCLA (see their recruiting with Adidas and after, although Chip is also to blame) and ND. Also ASU and now UW. EDIT: Antonio Pierce is getting away with murder at ASU.

Under Armour's been trying to get in the mix with funneling kids to IMG and pushing ND.

Everybody snitching now. Where's Cam when you need him?

Honestly, this can only be good for USC so I'm here for it :lol:

Alabama, Clemson and UW sweating a little doe.

Last edited:
Their obsession with class rings has always been weird to me

It stems from the Corps of Cadets, its primarily a military thing that originates with the Service Academies. I'm in the Navy and the number of people you see flexing their Naval Academy rings from 20 years ago is astonishing. We call Service Academy grads "ring knockers" due to their cliquish nature.

So USC is squeaky clean? :lol:

Hell no! :lol: but

1. It'll show that WE'RE not the worst in the conference. That U$C **** is tired.
2. We have one of the worst Nike contracts. They're not sending kids to our school. **** Nike paid Marvin Bagley NOT to go to USC.
3. USC's admins were shook from the Bush investigation and sanctions, largely because a lot of the dirty **** they ARE doing could have been exposed. It's why they're the only school who didn't fight the NCAA and fired their AD when he tried to.

It can't get any worse for us. And if the Avenatti and Smith snitching takes down Oregon who is being as flagrant as Ole Miss was? I'm here for it!

Looking at the recruiting rankings those Adidas schools are getting a horrible ROI

It can't get any worse for us. And if the Avenatti and Smith snitching takes down Oregon who is being as flagrant as Ole Miss was? I'm here for it!

:rofl:

Mario is going crazy up there in Eugene

These cats need to signing early and enrolling early. Lol at transferring after a week of practice. Now he'll likely have to sit out the entire 2019 season when he could've just waited

Last edited:

Looks like OSU is going to be running the Carrol C3.

Is Fuller still going to be the FS? The slot fade is going to give them some problems if that guy can't run.

Been seeing SC in Texas a lot lately.

Bryce Young was on campus talking to Harrell for 2 hours today. Some people tried to flip it into a story about how he's talking to them about decommitting. So before you see the opposite on the Miami or Alabama board^^^

Honestly he might just be using the visits as an excuse to see a boo on campus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom