**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Beard actually has the reverse effect, makes you look younger because there's less real estate of face to be seen. Think about when kyrie shaved his beard off completely to tell Bron to f off on ESPN. Son face looked like a baseball mitt.
Naw. Beards are the new “I’m not bald YET” look. You only fooling yourself :lol:

Went on to Facebook this morning and saw one of those dumb *** “WHO GON STOP DIS TEAM?!?? ILL WAIT” posts that showed the whole current Laker roster.

Their bench really consists of Quinn Cook, Dudley, KCP and Javale McGee :rofl:

Considering LeBron's age Boogie, and ADs injury history, that's not their bench. that's their starting lineup. lol

Went on to Facebook this morning and saw one of those dumb *** “WHO GON STOP DIS TEAM?!?? ILL WAIT” posts that showed the whole current Laker roster.

My favorite posts are the ones about L3-6ron being angry and that number 6 bron is back.

Laker Nation x L3-6ron Stans might be the worst collab ever. Shout-out Kawhi for making these dudes even more insecure.

I don't think the Warriors are gonna excel in the regular season but if they get Klay Back in March... he'll likely be getting back in rhythm by the playoffs

Leaving them with a starting lineup of

Steph
D'Lo
Klay
Dray
Looney

Outside of WCS their bench is trash, but i think they will still be a destination for vet mins/Buyout guys.

I have no idea why people are counting the Warriors as out of it, if Klay comes back right there right back in the mix with anyone in the west imo.

I don't think the Warriors are gonna excel in the regular season but if they get Klay Back in March... he'll likely be getting back in rhythm by the playoffs

Leaving them with a starting lineup of

Steph
D'Lo
Klay
Dray
Looney

Outside of WCS their bench is trash, but i think they will still be a destination for vet mins/Buyout guys.

I have no idea why people are counting the Warriors as out of it, if Klay comes back right there right back in the mix with anyone in the west imo.

I heard an interesting scenario that if the D'lo experiment doesn't work out, they could trade D'lo to the Wolves for Cov + Dieng + Picks by the deadline (close to Klay's return).

The most bewildering thing to me was the faux excitement of the Boogie signing.

****** were photoshopping pics of him, Bron, and AD as if that's a "Big 3" :lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait for Star Boy to win his 3rd league MVP this season after leading the unsung Dubs to the playoffs next season

All injuries aside, I don't see Chef Curry & Yuckmouth letting this team fall completely into the dumpster. The Spurs keep unintentionally making the playoffs so no way am I going to bet against a team that still has 3 healthy All Stars.

Also working in their favor will be the fact that they no longer have that bulls-eye on their back. I don't teams are going to have the Dubs circled on the calendar the same way they have the last 4 years since their first championship.
The warriors without klay and curry aren't better than the Clippers without kawhi and pg.

Not better with them either

Bro didn't your team make moves to make them a "contender"? your in here every day talking about the Lakers moves :lol:

Also your "contender" has a bench of Emoji man, James Ennis & Kyle O'quinn........ what are you even talking about right now :rofl:

I still have a hard time seeing the warriors roll out a backcourt of d lo and curry. Y'all know this isn't football right they have to play defense as well.

I heard an interesting scenario that if the D'lo experiment doesn't work out, they could trade D'lo to the Wolves for Cov + Dieng + Picks by the deadline (close to Klay's return).
Rather Wiggins gets moved but that contract wont fit

Considering LeBron's age Boogie, and ADs injury history, that's not their bench. that's their starting lineup. lol

Embiid gotta be put on the same minutes restriction Bron needs after playing 60'000 minutes.... thing is he's TWENTY FIVE and got the same stamina as Al Horford

C1yz6_UVIAAMKdY.jpg

Bro didn't your team make moves to make them a "contender"? your in here every day talking about the Lakers moves :lol:

Also your "contender" has a bench of Emoji man, James Ennis & Kyle O'quinn........ what are you even talking about right now :rofl:

Neto, Zhaire, Thybulle, Scott, Ennis, KOQ and Bolden is a hell of a lot better bench than Quinn Cook, Jared Dudley, KCP and McGee. And we still have two slots open that’ll be filled soon I’m sure.

I still have a hard time seeing the warriors roll out a backcourt of d lo and curry. Y'all know this isn't football right they have to play defense as well.

We just saw the Blazers go to the WCF with a backcourt of Dame/CJ & Enes Kanter as the Center..... The Warriors have Draymond & Klay eventually, Looney is also a pretty good defender... they'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom