**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a hard time seeing the warriors roll out a backcourt of d lo and curry. Y'all know this isn't football right they have to play defense as well.

I can't help but think it's to take off the scoring load off of Curry until Klay returns, he will be traded by the deadline.

Neto, Zhaire, Thybulle, Scott, Ennis, KOQ and Bolden is a hell of a lot better bench than Quinn Cook, Jared Dudley, KCP and McGee. And we still have two slots open that’ll be filled soon I’m sure

IMG_20190518_072726.jpg

Neto, Zhaire, Thybulle, Scott, Ennis, KOQ and Bolden is a hell of a lot better bench than Quinn Cook, Jared Dudley, KCP and McGee. And we still have two slots open that’ll be filled soon I’m sure.

Based on what?

When has Neto ever been good? Zhaire and thybulle are unproven. Ennis is a good role player. KOQ too but he’s going to be your third center, not a backup.

Neto, Zhaire, Thybulle, Scott, Ennis, KOQ and Bolden is a hell of a lot better bench than Quinn Cook, Jared Dudley, KCP and McGee. And we still have two slots open that’ll be filled soon I’m sure.

Fam half of those names haven't played more than 15 mpg in the NBA yet... the other half are vet minimum bottom of the barrel guys.... as usual WTF are you talking about :lol::lol:.

I
Went on to Facebook this morning and saw one of those dumb *** “WHO GON STOP DIS TEAM?!?? ILL WAIT” posts that showed the whole current Laker roster.

Their bench really consists of Quinn Cook, Dudley, KCP and Javale McGee :rofl:

I wouldn’t expect anything else. A lot of Lakers fans thought going into last season they were a legitimate title threat. And this new team is better than that one.

The warriors without klay and curry aren't better than the Clippers without kawhi and pg.

Not better with them either
Don’t even know why this needs to be said :lol:

Clippers gave up picks but who cares because their picks will be trash seeing how good they’ll be for a couple years

Based on what?

When has Neto ever been good? Zhaire and thybulle are unproven. Ennis is a good role player. KOQ too but he’s going to be your third center, not a backup.

And yeah most of the time Horford and Embiid will just rotate minutes at the 5 with KOQ playing spot minutes here and there. So that’s definitely a great situation to have. I didn’t say the Sixers have some type of insanely good bench, nor did I mention them at all. Literally all I said was I saw a post on FB talking about “WHO GON STOP DIS LAKER TEAM?!!” while showing that trash *** bench with Rondo, Danny Green and Cousins (who hurt the Warriors more than helped them) in the starting lineup.

And yeah most of the time Horford and Embiid will just rotate minutes at the 5 with KOQ playing spot minutes here and there. So that’s definitely a great situation to have. I didn’t say the Sixers have some type of insanely good bench, nor did I mention them at all. Literally all I said was I saw a post on FB talking about “WHO GON STOP DIS LAKER TEAM?!!” while showing that trash *** bench with Rondo, Danny Green and Cousins (who hurt the Warriors more than helped them) in the starting lineup.

Ain’t nobody doing advanced metroics gymnastics for a 3rd string oft injured Raul Neto who played on the team with the worst PG unit in the league. Caruso >>> Neto.

:stoneface: for making me defend the Lakers.

Also the Lakers bench could very easily Consist of

Cook, KCP, Dudley, Kuz, Boogie

which could easily be a very productive bench :lol:

Also we're excited about the Boogie signing because we got a dude who put up 16/8/4 after RUSHING back from an Achilles injury.... for the MINIMUM. nobody is expecting boogie to be the boogie of old but he's absolutely gonna be worth way more than his contract & he fits well with AD & Bron.

That's fair, but Scott by himself > anyone on the Lakers bench.

And we are excited to see what Thybulle and Smith can do, the potential is there, which can't be said about the Lakers bench.

I just remember buc em buc em complaining about how trash the sixers bench was last year and now he lists 4 of the same guys from last year and hypes it up :lol:. Mike scott put up the same numbers as cook on lower fg%. Kuz averaged 18. Mcgee put up 12 with 2 blocks as a starter. Lakers will have one of the better bench units in the league

Cook and Caruso have proven to be good bench players. Troy Daniels has a heater. We talking about Raul Neto? He was like the 6th playmaker behind Rubio, Mitchell, ingles, Royce, and exum.

Raul Neto.
Raul
Neto
I'm not expecting much, just be TJ who would shoot lol Shake aint a PG :ohwell::ohwell::frown:

We just saw the Blazers go to the WCF with a backcourt of Dame/CJ & Enes Kanter as the Center..... The Warriors have Draymond & Klay eventually, Looney is also a pretty good defender... they'll be fine
Dame and cj although not great defenders still aren't as poor on that end as d lo and curry.

I
I wouldn’t expect anything else. A lot of Lakers fans thought going into last season they were a legitimate title threat. And this new team is better than that one.

Lakers vs. Sixers gonna be an interesting watch. Two massive teams. I'm in for that one.

Bron v. Ben
AD v. Horford
Boogie v. Embiid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom