Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The KP trade actually left us in better position.. Yall wouldve preferred we missed out on kd, Kp left, and we had no draft picks/future cap space?? Yall really drank the media kool aid all year acting like we were definitely getting KD. He probably was never coming here if he didn't
I’m just chalking it up to the emotion of it just happening, because it really isn’t that big of an L. The only reason you could be mad at the KP trade is if you thought part of the deal was signing KD this summer.

I don’t know why some of you buy into what the media sells us every year.

It is what it is. July 5 we see how RJ looks in his first summer league game.

I’m mad at the KP trade because we gave up our best asset for nothing. Him wanting to leave has nothing to do with it. This is the nba. You deal with divas and get value for them.

RJ won’t even come close to being the player Porzingis is....

And y’all think we “have a plan”. We have a “big picture”.

We could be in the lottery for the next 4 years and still not get someone as talented as Porzingis.

Traded him because “he didn’t want to be here”. GTF-OH. Y’all stay with that dumb *** excuse.

Some of y’all *****s been Knicks fans too long to go on the media roller coaster ride and be broken hearted right now.

I imagine if we did sign him there’d still be people upset that we gave up a max for damaged goods.
The narrative will never be in our favor

I’m a stone wall at this point

Don’t care about what nobody says :lol:

Back
Top Bottom