OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The fog's inside. What would wd40 do?

It artifically clears and cleans the outside, and has worked for me. I am not sure about heating the shoes with a blow dryer, as the heat can further deteriorate the shoes.

If the fog is indeed inside, then there is nothing you can do, if you put it that way. Granted if the shoes are that old, it wouldn‘t matter. In fact, more delicate measurea should be taken. I‘ve experienced with various automotive cleaning items as well. I think the shine sprays or whatever helped too.

For those that own AM90s, there were various models where the heel tab would start to chaulk up. It was notorious on some of the infared base, or whatever. My guess is the paint. The wd 40 helped re-lubricate the tabs.

Just my two cents though.. I noticed that the bubbles did start to chaulk up or fog easier. Just relube and wear. I wouldnt heat anything... Its a lot easier too. haha

Last edited:
just copped this pair for the low, its the 2nd time that i gonna own them

i bought a pair in 2002 at my very first ebay purchase ever, i am super excited to get them again

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Nike-A...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

just copped this pair for the low, its the 2nd time that i gonna own them
i bought a pair in 2002 at my very first ebay purchase ever, i am super excited to get them again

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Nike-Air-Max-95-LEATHER-WHITE-COLUMBIA-BLUE-SILVER-BLACK-604085-142-7-5-DS-/231665950926?hash=item35f05de0ce&nma=true&si=jdA0V0WI1F4QhNLDTWhJEPPBRIA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

:smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:   :smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:   :smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:   :smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:   :smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:   :smokin   :nthat:   :pimp:

Nice cop what year are those? Huge air bubbles!

Just want greedys now. My taste for 3Ms and safaris has diminished. Also think the wheats above are not gonna do it for me. Rather the agassis. Need to go back and cop slates

Last edited:
the 3Ms are deff better than the greedy's, the greedy's cw looks a lil bit childish to me imo with all the different colors
sick.gif

the 3Ms are deff better than the greedy's, the greedy's cw looks a lil bit childish to me imo with all the different colors :x

I got that impression when the pics first came out but they grew on me massively when I saw them in the flesh. Definitely a summer cw for me though

my friend sent me a picture from germany, tons of greedys sitting on shelves.  not sure what that means here for usa. but yeah

Back
Top Bottom