OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They are up on NdC.
pwp_sheet2

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-95-ultra-jacquard-shoe/pid-10313638/pgid-10968029

s/o to @barstar for the Greedys size trade....picked up from the post office today and it definetly made Gotham less grey.

Never understand why people buy other people's sizes, easier to just search for your size on ebay than finding someone to trade sizes with you.

If anybody knows a site where I can get greedys for retail or ballpark in a 10 or 10.5 pm me

FINALLY secured my sz 12 Greedys! Flipped the sz 13 I got for Nikestore Mall of America and talked a guy down. In the end, $180 to my porch. Def did work but well worth it in the end!

Alps, hope you get yours bro. Same to rest still searching.

It never really bothered me before but I think the tiny air unit on the 95s had finally turned me away from the shoe completely, mainly the profile that shows the pathetic rear section of the bubble :x hopefully Nike has a remastered plan in the works, I'd gladly pay 200 for the air units that actually poke out of the sole :lol:

Last edited:
I'd ball in those LBJ's, but I don't think it'll ever hit discount. + LBJ is trash

Back
Top Bottom