OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Need some insight ASAP. Thinking about picking up a pair of 95's from 2008-2009 that are DS/never worn. How long do the air units/midsoles hold up before or if I start seeing issues?

Need some insight ASAP. Thinking about picking up a pair of 95's from 2008-2009 that are DS/never worn. How long do the air units/midsoles hold up before or if I start seeing issues?
U should be fine as long it wasn't stored in a sweat box.

Last edited:
Agree should be ok. 10 years and youd have to womder of the sole would fall of when you took a few steps. And ive been through MANY og 95s and had them fall apart so i know.

sounds good. I decided to pull the trigger. They're the 2009 air max chili's in DS condition from a collector so I'm assuming they've been stored pretty well. Once I get them in hand ill post some pics

sounds good. I decided to pull the trigger. They're the 2009 air max chili's in DS condition from a collector so I'm assuming they've been stored pretty well. Once I get them in hand ill post some pics
2009 is deff wearable tho, i have 95s from 2000/2001 and they are still wearable

Last edited:
thats good to hear then. I feel like you can never be too sure nowadays, especially with how people store their kicks. 

On that note, any method you do to keep your older shoes in good condition/wearable? 

2009 is deff waearable tho, i have 95s from 2000/2001 and they are still wearable

Last edited:

thats good to hear then. I feel like you can never be too sure nowadays, especially with how people store their kicks. 

On that note, any method you do to keep your older shoes in good condition/wearable? 
keep them in a dark, cold, dry and non humid environment, humidity is a killer for sneakers

Last edited:
I know it's cliché but wear them too! Even if it's just around the house once a month. I've always found 95s stiffen up quite a bit if you leave them sitting for ages

I know it's cliché but wear them too! Even if it's just around the house once a month. I've always found 95s stiffen up quite a bit if you leave them sitting for ages
i so agree with that, im also starting to wear them twice a month for a couple of hours indoors, to extend the lifespan from them

Oh I do my very best to wear them thats for sure. This is why I'm skeptical to buy some older jordan's from the early 2000s that are deadstock cause I know if you give them a couple wears per year it goes the distance.

i so agree with that, im also starting to wear them twice a month for a couple of hours indoors, to extend the lifespan from them
Ive actually thought about this wondering if anyone else does it. Just walk around in the house for an hour or two 
roll.gif

whats the current box price on air max 95s ?

$160 or $165

also what was the box price back in 1995 i don't remember

anyone know ?

Did anyone scoop up the slate or neon colorway this year? I was going to go after the slates but I didn't like the blue gradient they used, I liked the 2010 (I think) version that had teals rather then French Blue. Also, the grapes for men never made it over stateside!

Back
Top Bottom