OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

well my little boutique NRML got them so maybe there not as rare... we didnt get the moon 90's or any other super hyped releases.
They didn't tell you they got them.. if they are a Tier 0 they more than likely they got them and the employees got them. Most releases like the moon 90's they may get fewer but they have the ability to order them.  I know a dude at a  well known "boutique" and the owner is very kool to them and let's them get first dibs on anything they get. If the employees devour them all then "they didn't get them"  No hate as hey that's a perk ya know

Last edited:

They didn't tell you they got them.. if they are a Tier 0 they more than likely they got them and the employees got them. Most releases like the moon 90's they may get fewer but they have the ability to order them.  I know a dude at a  well known "boutique" and the owner is very kool to them and let's them get first dibs on anything they get. If the employees devour them all then "they didn't get them"  No hate as hey that's a perk ya know
I know for a fact we didnt get the the lunars.  my buddy works at this shop lol. I dont think NRML is a tier zero  release spot. Just quickstrikes mostly. 

somebody posted them in a dutch sneaker group on FB

its useless for me to post the link cuz you need to be member from the group to see the post

and since you're not located in the netherlands the admins will never approve you if you will try to join the group

http://www.klekt.in/index.php?CSRFN...ge=search&sCategory=&sPattern=nike+air+max+95

those black grape 95s on klekt are deff the ones from the nike outlet bought up by peeps to resell
Wow!!! That hurt

All size 9's in carts already within seconds 
nerd.gif

Ok, was able to scoop on Finishline (easy) and NDC (not so easy).  I have one of the 90s in my cart now too...but I think I gotta pass.

Was able to scoop 2 AM95... (FNL and NDC).   Had a third pair from NDC but wasn't able to check out on time. 

Back
Top Bottom