OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

How long does common wealth take usuall? I haven't gotten an email yet and my card wasn't charged. I rarely do phone orders...

How long does common wealth take usuall? I haven't gotten an email yet and my card wasn't charged. I rarely do phone orders...
they ship fairly fast, usually same day, they maybe processing a lot of phone orders and it's a smaller shop, so there maybe a little delay with them running cards, but they'll call if there are any issues

This is my first time doing a phone order. Felt a little uncomfortable giving the CC info over the phone. The dude, Roland, said they'll be shipped out today.

Anyone have experience ordering from Commonwealth?

Last edited:
Yeah, I haven't done phone orders, but they did a good job of shipping online orders quickly. Def legit.

Last edited:
NTNY had about 40 pairs. ... I was lucky enough to get the last size 12 and I was in the top 5! Lol

Grabbed both 90 & 95's these are nice

Ugh too bad I won't get to wear the 95s for tomorrow. Those laces kill me everytime. How's the fit?
I went 1/2 size down from my regular size 11... No, they don't glow, that was the first thing I checked when I got home lol

Last edited:
I have a feeling i'm going to regret not getting these, once the on feet pics start popping up.

Just got back from Nike Dover street, they still had some random pairs, but they aren't doing phone orders or holds though, only in store purchases.

Sucks they dropped this on  a Thursday, being in Korea right now sucks. If it aint a Friday release, I don't have a shot. Hopefully people won't be taxing like cray for these resell

90's ^^^^

Even doe they glow... I rather have the 95's... cuz they look sweeet!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom