OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Didn't realize they already released. I didn't even read the article lol.

These better hit stateside

i m located in greece bro.. :wink:
air max 95 170euros
air max 97 190euros(silver) 180euros the rest
jordan 1 high 130euros all
standard prices for greece...funny thing is that i remember a pair of air max total max uptempo in niktestore(Spain) costed 180euros and in greek nikestore 280...(it was a release 2-3years ago if i m not mistaking)

That's absurd. If you need help copping and shipping from the US, for stuff that's readily available, just reach out.

Wife's trying to get me to go to Europe. If I do I'm coming back with a suitcase full of AM95's

...If you've never been, prepare to get smacked in the face by retail prices.

Outside of the chain stores, a large proportion of the shops mark things up too.

Last time I was in Paris, the Nike Stores did have Retro Jordan releases going back a few months in at least partial size runs though.

I was there in September, and multiple chains (Foot Locker, HoH, and at least one Nike Store) had Grape Vs just chillin on the wall. ...The thing is, with the currency conversion, their retail was basically the same as stateside resell at the time.

Last edited:
If you go , go to London. I was a their size? Store last summer and picked up safari air max light and new balance 1500s cool grey. Regret not picking up
1500s curry 8) but I had too much clothes in my briefcase so they would not fit

Sample Neons from 97

...If you've never been, prepare to get smacked in the face by retail prices.

Outside of the chain stores, a large proportion of the shops mark things up too.

Last time I was in Paris, the Nike Stores did have Retro Jordan releases going back a few months in at least partial size runs though.

I was there in September, and multiple chains (Foot Locker, HoH, and at least one Nike Store) had Grape Vs just chillin on the wall. ...The thing is, with the currency conversion, their retail was basically the same as stateside resell at the time.
If you go , go to London. I was a their size? Store last summer and picked up safari air max light and new balance 1500s cool grey. Regret not picking up
1500s curry
glasses.gif
but I had too much clothes in my briefcase so they would not fit
I've never been, only time I ever left the country was Jamaica for our honeymoon.  I wanted to checkout the chains, and the small stores, but I was worried about the conversion rate.  I may not pull the trigger on anything unless its really worth it.  Going to pack light just in case though if I let her talk me into going.  

I've never been, only time I ever left the country was Jamaica for our honeymoon.  I wanted to checkout the chains, and the small stores, but I was worried about the conversion rate.  I may not pull the trigger on anything unless its really worth it.  Going to pack light just in case though if I let her talk me into going.  
The conversation rate will equal the price of a crappy jordan retro or less so don't worry , just buy what you like since it's near impossible sometime to find that euro exclusive shoe here in the states. You don't need to let your girl talk you into going to Europe. I was born in Europe and it's the most beautiful continent, low crime, good food, architecture , good weather and much more. If I won the lotto I would move back with a quickness compared to this ghetto **** I live in called Houston Texas

The conversation rate will equal the price of a crappy jordan retro or less so don't worry , just buy what you like since it's near impossible sometime to find that euro exclusive shoe here in the states. You don't need to let your girl talk you into going to Europe. I was born in Europe and it's the most beautiful continent, low crime, good food, architecture , good weather and much more. If I won the lotto I would move back with a quickness compared to this ghetto **** I live in called Houston Texas
so true ^^^^

out of curiosity but why did you moved back to the States ??

reverse grapes 95s are pretty much my go to casual shoes, would love to get my hands on those black grapes

Just found these at Ross in my size 13. I'm not a shoe head like you guys but 54 bucks seemed like a good deal. :smile:

I pulled the trigger. Love them.
Did I do good fellas?

Back
Top Bottom