OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

nike-air-max-95-essential-phantom-02-620x435.jpg

nike-air-max-95-essential-phantom-03-620x435.jpg

nike-air-max-95-essential-phantom-04-620x435.jpg

nike-air-max-95-essential-phantom-05-620x435.jpg

749766-055

Finally able to get a Greedy pair in an 11.5 on eBay. No box as alot of others in that size. Received my pair and had a tag from a store named Ross. I guess alot of them ended up there.

I don't know this store. I'm guessing it's like a Tj Maxx or Marshall's and they sell them without the box. All auctions popping up with that size don't have the box. Just "80" written on the bottom.
just wondering where the greedy's came from before they went to that ''Ross'' store

because the Greedy's sold pretty well and were sold out at most of the spots

just wondering where the greedy's came from before they went to that ''Ross'' store
because the Greedy's sold pretty well and were sold out at most of the spots
Oh gotcha! Yeah I've been looking for a decent price since I missed on initial release. I looked and they have stores all over. From NJ to TX. But yeah they just popped up.

Oh gotcha! Yeah I've been looking for a decent price since I missed on initial release. I looked and they have stores all over. From NJ to TX. But yeah they just popped up.
Do you know what Ross in Jersey it was?

I never knew these stores even existed. The seller just happened to leave the store tag label in the shoe. Then I say "80" underneath a foot and put it all together.
Forgot to add that the seller wasn't from Jersey. He was from SC.

Last edited:
I never knew these stores even existed. The seller just happened to leave the store tag label in the shoe. Then I say "80" underneath a foot and put it all together.
Forgot to add that the seller wasn't from Jersey. He was from SC.
Yeah they're similar to a Marshall's. I guess they're regional, I never knew that.

Damn, that was a come up for whoever found pairs at Ross. I check the Ross by me from time to time and I never find anything like that. That "80" written on the sole is the price they set for the shoe when they purchase their stock. They always throw away the boxes because they put all the shoes on a rack to save space.

Back
Top Bottom