OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was that Tinker Hatfield himself congratulating Herbert?

IMG_20200101_204550.jpg

I always thought their uniform stuff was trash personally. For instance when the Buckeyes played them in 2014 for the Natty they didn’t even have a lick of the school colors on their uniforms. I guess recruits eat that stuff up though

Last edited:
Oregon is always going to have a small advantage with Nike behind them the way they are.

Them winning this Rose Bowl is just going to keep the recruiting rolling for them...

While my dumb administration keeps a coach on that everyone knows is pretty much on a year to year basis which is just going to keep the recruiting crappy....

Yeah. Screw em.

I always thought their uniform stuff was trash personally. For instance when the Buckeyes played them in for the Natty they didn’t even have a lick of the school colors on their uniforms. I guess recruits eat that stuff up though

Agreed. During those BCS years ESPN and media was just eating it up all the diff combos, annoying and wack

You want 1 or 2 alternates alright fine cool but they were OD then lose

I should add, a lot of dudes have gotten their draft grades already right?

If all of this is coming out at the same time then Tua has probably already been told he’s not a first round projection.

not sure, but gotta be soon.. but still I don’t think going 2nd or 3rd is a bad thing in the right organization

not sure, but gotta be soon.. but still I don’t think going 2nd or 3rd is a bad thing in the right organization
I’d like to see him in SD with Rivers on his way out. Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon, and Austin Ekeler are very nice pieces to have if you’re a young QB.

I’d like to see him in SD with Rivers on his way out. Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon, and Austin Ekeler are very nice pieces to have if you’re a young QB.

chargers, while they do have talent, they got shhh going and way to eager to screw of draft picks on little stuff in their contracts that just ain’t normal (see the bosa stuff and dude was a top 5 pick)

Back
Top Bottom