OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money coaches are being paid is bad for college football, Dabo’s right, but that hypocritical POS makes $8.5M and started the salary arms race :lol:
Dabo had no problem when Clemson was dropping bags to get them up and running tho.
Yea Dabo saying this kinda **** while he’s at Clemson is like when Calipari complains bout coaching one and dones whenever Kentucky struggles in basketball :lol: …Ain’t nobody trying hear that **** or feel sorry for em

sad_dabo-500x274.gif

He looks like he snorted some coke just before cutting that WWE promo.

Oh, Mel. I bet you felt reeaaal smart when you let this one off, didn't ya. I bet it felt good. It had to.
And who can blame ya? You were riding high of that absolute gift of a reversal, which to your credit you cashed in on. In the driver seat for a potential playoff berth. Agents hitting you up about coming to coach other schools.

Well guess what, Mel? It doesn't make you soft. Fighting for your team isn't soft. When you fight for your team, your team fights for you. And when you fight for each other, great things can happen.

So take your total gift reversal, your $100 million contract and...enjoy the holidays and best of luck in your bowl game. Heck of a year.

I'm sure Mario would rather live in Miami than Eugene, but all it takes is one piece of paper with Uncle Phil's signature to change that.

It's not "done" yet.
Nah, it’s done. Miami’s offer was for more money and it wasn’t even a decision driven by money. Also, when has Oregon ever overpaid for a coach? This narrative of Phil just crushing the buildings to keep a coach don’t match up with the actual history we’ve seen of Oregon. They’d rather spend on trinkets and facilities than that.

Oh, Mel. I bet you felt reeaaal smart when you let this one off, didn't ya. I bet it felt good. It had to.
And who can blame ya? You were riding high of that absolute gift of a reversal, which to your credit you cashed in on. In the driver seat for a potential playoff berth. Agents hitting you up about coming to coach other schools.

Well guess what, Mel? It doesn't make you soft. Fighting for your team isn't soft. When you fight for your team, your team fights for you. And when you fight for each other, great things can happen.

So take your total gift reversal, your $100 million contract and...enjoy the holidays and best of luck in your bowl game. Heck of a year.

Well said. Melrose Place Mel BETTER RECOGNIZE

Nah, it’s done. Miami’s offer was for more money and it wasn’t even a decision driven by money. Also, when has Oregon ever overpaid for a coach? This narrative of Phil just crushing the buildings to keep a coach don’t match up with the actual history we’ve seen of Oregon. They’d rather spend on trinkets and facilities than that.

Where are you hearing this dacomeup dacomeup ? I've been reading Miami forums and lots of downers with no hope.

wait a minute. This the lady he cheated on with?

What's going to be Hanson's role? Bedenbaugh joining USC nako xl nako xl ?
OU insiders think Bedenbaugh is coming. Sounds like it from SC's side too.

And yeah Annie Hanson is the lady OU fans made up a rumor about with Lincoln. They've been harassing her online too and claimed she stopped posting on social because of her "lawsuit." People on their board claiming to know reporters who are chasing down the story and it's true.

I'm sure her pause in tweeting had nothing to do with those neanderthals spamming her page. Or the fact that she's no longer working for OU and is coming over to SC with her husband.

That whole fan fiction and the way OU fans have been crying for the past week is lame.

Phil has never paid premium for a coach. Even now they're low balling Mario. They may up the ante, but like I said y'all over estimate Oregon.

Cristobal is still a **** coach though.

Maybe if Oregon only had 8 different uniforms a season, Phil could afford to play with the big boys and cough up the needed cash to retain their HC. Austere times at Nike … 😂

Where are you hearing this dacomeup dacomeup ? I've been reading Miami forums and lots of downers with no hope.
Lol I can’t even imagine being a downer at this point. It’s so obvious what’s happening. But I guess the last 20 years of Miami’s history give little reason to be hopeful.

Lol I can’t even imagine being a downer at this point. It’s so obvious what’s happening. But I guess the last 20 years of Miami’s history give little reason to be hopeful.
Y'all are mishandling this awfully though. You need to publicly fire Manny. After all of this you can't keep him no matter what happens.

Y'all are mishandling this awfully though. You need to publicly fire Manny. After all of this you can't keep him no matter what happens.
He was gone regardless though. But I agree that they didn’t handle it the best. Lot has to do with Mario though.

Crazy thing is Miami ain't even a top tier job, but good for them I guess.
Miami with a commitment of resources absolutely is a top tier job. Best area for talent in the country. There’s a reason why the whole SEC recruits down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom