OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLK back in the pulpit

i really hate this dude

how you legit this dumb.. or think other people are this dumb

if I’m another coach recruiting a kid he’s looking at im using his exact words against him

“he thinks you ain’t shh but a baggage handler.. don’t even think you’re a pilot or CEO“

He’s not even really wrong about college football being in desperate need of a shakeup or restructuring.

But everything he says about kids and the hierarchy of the sport just invalidates anything else he tries to talk about for me.

I hope Dabo gets more and more interviews, specifically about this subject

It’s also not lost on me that in this comparison he immediately compared his players to Baggage Handlers and not say Pilots or Mechanics
He’s going to bury himself just by being this special type of white Boomer idiot who can’t keep his mouth shut.

I’m sure plenty of coaches don’t/didn’t want kids to get paid. But he’s the loudest and frankly only one that’s still talking about it or getting suckered into sound bytes.

He’s going to bury himself just by being this special type of white Boomer idiot who can’t keep his mouth shut.

I’m sure plenty of coaches don’t/didn’t want kids to get paid. But he’s the loudest and frankly only one that’s still talking about it or getting suckered into sound bytes.

This. Most of these coaches are middle-aged/older white men from the south. I'm sure most of them have MAGA, boomer, more than slightly racist views.

The difference is that the rest of them are at least smart enough to keep their mouths shut and they haven't diluted themselves into thinking that people should care what they think.

This. Most of these coaches are middle-aged white men from the south. I'm sure most of them have MAGA, boomer, more than slightly racist views. The rest of them are at least smart enough to keep their mouths shut and they haven't diluted themselves into thinking that people should care what they think.

Bobby Bowden was a perfect example, dude was all the way out there for trump

Bobby Bowden was a perfect example, dude was all the way out there for trump

Bobby Bowden, Lou Holtz, Tommy Tuberville, Urban Meyer (he was @ Trump's Superbowl party).

Rich, older white men from the South = 95% chance of being MAGA

u2sRFRM.jpg

You think it’s a real “competition” ? Idk if they wanna move off DJ that quickly due to optics

Probly just start yo the 1st couple games then bring in the other dude after they struggle
That’s definitely what’s going to happen. Dabo was already talking about how bad everyone around DJ was last year so that made him look worse, so they’re definitely going to run it back with him.

That’s definitely what’s going to happen. Dabo was already talking about how bad everyone around DJ was last year so that made him look worse, so they’re definitely going to run it back with him.
Funny how much bad quarterback play can inhibit everything around it.

And how many excuses coaches make for it.

Looking like Amarius Mims might be transferring from UGA. He hasn't been running with the 1s and he wasn't @ the UGA scrimmage today for "non-injury reasons".

DJ doesn't give them a good chance to win. He has seriously regressed since his Freshman year but as Gunna said it is hard to look great when you don't have Etennie. I hope DJ enters the transfer portal and heads back west. I think being closer to home could help him.

DJ doesn't give them a good chance to win. He has seriously regressed since his Freshman year but as Gunna said it is hard to look great when you don't have Etennie. I hope DJ enters the transfer portal and heads back west. I think being closer to home could help him.
Transfer portal to where? All his worth a damn previous suitors are full up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom