OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer portal to where? All his worth a damn previous suitors are full up.

DJ would be fine if he transferred. Like every spring, there will be schools who aren't happy with there current QB situation and look to add a transfer.

atlsfinest atlsfinest Brock V. running 3rd on the depth chart huh?
Yeah, seems like Stetson has a stranglehold on the starting job, Carson Beck is performing well and Brock is the third team QB.

I was hoping that one of the younger QBs would step up and unseat Stetson but it's hard to beat a 25-year-old, 60 or senior with over a dozen starts.

I remember Texas A&M fans promising that the reason they struggled last season was because Haynes King was hurt and he would have lit it up if he played?

A&M reminds me of those pre-Joe Burrow LSU teams where they had all the talent in the world but couldn't find the QB who could complete a forward pass.

Until Jimbo modernizes his offense and makes it more QB friendly, I expect more of the same from them. Doesn't matter how many five stars they have at every other position

I can't even vote in GA but I still rock this shirt around town. I know for sure my Dad would be voting for Herschel. BA.
tempImageADQoYt.png

All that budget and they still can't find a great QB. Was Ewers even a shot with them or was Texas offer too strong?

Was Ewers even a shot with them or was Texas offer too strong?
Jimbo was on Weigman all the way - though even before Ewers reclassified, I don't think he was ever a guy A&M was going to have a shot with.

Jumping to spring game conclusions off a screenshot against an elite defensive unit in 30+ MPH winds consistently with 50+MPH gusts all day long is goofy stuff.

Time will tell - but it's obvious why they went out and got Max Johnson. Haynes hasn't been very good at essentially every opportunity since his junior year of HS aside from the Elite11 camps. Insanely high-level athlete, but the arm is just too inconsistent. He's the antithesis of Calzada. Great athlete, super mobile, relatively calm under pressure, and largely makes the right decisions but he's got a noodle arm and the ball floats.

Max Johnson is going to be their starting QB.

It’s wild to me that Twitter has some penn state fans calling this a hit job and defending Sandusky and Joe.

Bruh, Go on the 247 Penn State boards. It's insane. I always thought that Clemson had cult-like followers but Penn State fans are next level.

People still expend energy and brain cells defending Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky?

Woof.

Check out BWI (blue and white illustrated). It’s a cesspool. The bad thing is if you even speak negatively about Paterno or Sandusky you’ll get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom