OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
189174477_4771101082918378_6296142459351531377_n.jpg

All that taunting and extra sh*t came back full circle on Lebron. It really pays to be humble. Crowder ended up getting the last laugh.

i think the Clippers can win 2 straight against the Mavs. Philly in 5 over the Hawks. Nets in 6 over Milwaukee. Either team can win that Nuggets/Suns series. It should be a really good one.

How does that work exactly? They aren't anywhere near on the same level.

How does that work exactly? They aren't anywhere near on the same level.

Never said they were. Lebron is more accomplished no doubt but Crowder is moving on to the next round whereas Lebron is heading to "Cancun" as some say. That's just how I see it.

Never said they were. Lebron is more accomplished no doubt but Crowder is moving on to the next round whereas Lebron is heading to "Cancun" as some say. That's just how I see it.

Well Jae Crowder can't have the "Last Laugh" vs. LeBron. That is my point in mentioning they aren't on the same level.

they might be closer now actually lol. father time pulling up on bron

#NTExtremes

grand nationals so *** sexy omg. i want one, but they on the endangered list in most states. i'd rather not wake up and find it missing from my garage lol
It’s a garage in Sterling Heights with like 4 of them in pristine condition.... crazy. Well this was like 4 years ago but nonetheless dude hoarding em.

but grand rising kings. Such a wonderful morning. Russell Westbrook background dancer just outplayed the LA LaFrauds what a time.

We been said this...but let a guy get one Toy Story chip and suddenly he would've owned the west like the east.

Been in the west 3 yrs

...missed the playoffs once..

Got another star. Said star averaged more points and rebounds the whole season.

Covid

Goes to bubble

Dominates and wins the Mickey and Minnie Slummalummadingdongsupercalifragalisticexpioladocious award

Start new season

6.5 months later

Start off hot still in rhythm.

But there were signs..different faces...team not as good as before...red flags...

But success...chest beating... happiness....

Then injuries hit.

Playoffs come, guys getting as much health as you can find in a syringe.

Drop first game....hey hey hey...no cause for alarm....feel out game....ad didn't try....I always lose game 1....gets out the jitters....like willie beaman throwing up...

Game 2....hella calls to the line for AD. Aggression. Lakers tap in. Looking to flip the proverbial switch they keep whispering about at brunch...

Game 3....oh they feeling good....show boating....swanging ****'s. Talking cash ****. They look to be back to themselves. Talk of the sun's not winning another game.

Game 4....turning point.....tough game...but AD is acting weird. Like...determined to hurt himself. Had ragdoll physics the whole game. Ultimately hurts himself. Again. When the Skipper of the ship goes down, no surprise the peasants cant keep the boat afloat...

Game 5.....😡 mean face Bron for 3 and a half minutes...then 😟.. we're taking on water Captain!!! She's not going to hold!! All hands to star board!!! Heave ho!!! Throw anything overboard not nailed down, the tides will pull us under..the kraken.....cheeks clapped by 30.

Game 6...please...just get us to shore..do whatever you have to...Bron looks exhausted from tip off..andre dummy has been thrown over board along with the blow up mattress that had a hole in it. Full on panic mode. In case of emergency, break glass, AD is the glass... he's broken and suited up and Bron wearing shoes from 2 designs ago in an effort to get stella's groove back...and pau's 40 yr old baby brother gets the start....nothing's working...down 30....AD moving like he's avoiding stepping on land mines...groin begins to convulse....Davis collapses...

Lead grows....fire starts to brew in the Lakers..more aggression...more fire....more aggression...more fire...lead is falling..crowd is in it....more energy...more fire....embers...burn...fire engulfing..flames..heat.....infern....oh wait...is that...yeah...never mind....here comes kuzma with a wet blanket and some cocoa. False alarm.

Lakers lose by 13. Bron 1st-1st round exit.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Y'all be cool.

Don’t know why, but the intro from The Dynasty started playing in my head as I read this.

Clippers better find a way to win...or these young dudes gon force these old heads out sooner than we thought. 30 the new 40

Was thinking along these lines last night. This playoffs so far feels like a changing of the NBA guard is really underway.

But the Nets and their “old” stars are going win the title.

You guys can clown that Mickey Mouse title all you want but as far as I’m concerned, that banner is still hanging from the rafters, soooooooooo
1471F9D6-ADA6-418B-8ED5-BB7F039B4DFD.gif

Was thinking along these lines last night. This playoffs so far feels like a changing of the NBA guard is really underway.

But the Nets and their “old” stars are going win the title.

That's how it should be.

Booking 101: Place your young stars in a position to beat the established stars.

It is cool to see but I wouldn't be so quick to say it is a changing of the guard just YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom