OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gotta have a discussion on “playoff dame” too. HIM HIM

Bounced in rd1 By Jokic, and a starting backcourt that included Doc Rivers fake son who was in skreet clothes all year…and a 5’8 30 year old Italian rookie.

No “free Jokic” talk tho 🤧🙄, or any talk about “supporting cast”.

Bounced in rd1 By Jokic, and a starting backcourt that included Doc Rivers fake son who was in skreet clothes all year…and a 5’8 30 year old Italian rookie.

He is the people's champ.

He can't be slandered.

He gets ALL the passes in the world according to the standards YALL irrational, "If he is that good he will win" dudes.

It is interesting to see.

I mean what is he supposed to do

he literally did everything in his power to try to win the series. Mccollum and the rest of his team sucks.

Jokic can at least rely on MPJ.

Im going to give Lebron the benefit of the doubt and a pass this year.

After suffering from adversity during the warriors games ....

“After Draymond’s finger to the eye, I was literally seeing three rims out there,” James said after the game. “So I just shot at the middle one. And I was able to, with the grace from the man above, I was able to knock it down.”

He play lights out versus the Suns ....

Until the game he had the bubble guts and try to play through it but couldn't hold it wirh 5 minutes left on the game.

But obviously Lebron is not or will he ever be back to 100% after a grown man fell on his Leg.

So as you guys see to mich adversity this year. He gets a pass from me.

Jokic being as dominant as he is despite looking goofy and out-of-shape should be a great story to be celebrated. An improbable underdog story. But apparently the NBA media has concluded those don’t sell anymore.

like I been saying. Muscles ain’t stamina. Bron built like a African god and he was clearly gassed last night. Everyone gets tired.

When the Clippers get bounced, it’s great that I’ll have so many former Clippers still playing to choose to root for:

CP3
Austin Rivers, JayMike Green
Boban, JJ Reddick
Blake, DJ, Shamet
Lou Will, Gallo
Tobias

So I got that going for me -

C4D6AF3D-5DC1-4850-BC0E-65564130DDAB.jpeg

ALA yall weaker than AD's groin. Losing him is like BK losing KD Kyrie and wassaname and expecting Bruce brown to lead the squad to a chip. Like what did you REALLY expect? Hate is a language I could never be fluent in. Me no entiende. wavycrocket wavycrocket you know good and well ya beard aint that tuff. Stop it. freeze freeze finally caught a game live in technicolor and had the time to write a bunch of gibberish aint nobody finna read. Take yo *** back to detroit. My wifi was out last night but at the end of the day yall go back to your raggedy teams while Laker fans ride around in the boat tail of sports franchises. There is no consensus as to when the Age of Aquarius begins. There is no border between the constellations. We celebrate all day everyday. We don't need no congratulations >D

1622815540334.png

ALA yall weaker than AD's groin. Losing him is like BK losing KD Kyrie and wassaname and expecting Bruce brown to lead the squad to a chip. Like what did you REALLY expect? Hate is a language I could never be fluent in. Me no entiende. wavycrocket wavycrocket you know good and well ya beard aint that tuff. Stop it. freeze freeze finally caught a game live in technicolor and had the time to write a bunch of gibberish aint nobody finna read. Take yo *** back to detroit. My wifi was out last night but at the end of the day yall go back to your raggedy teams while Laker fans ride around in the boat tail of sports franchises. There is no consensus as to when the Age of Aquarius begins. There is no border between the constellations. We celebrate all day everyday. We don't need no congratulations >D

1622815540334.png

Found a more appropriate thread for Lakers discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom