OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty Mike is one of my favorite NTers of all time. I remember アミーゴ アミーゴ paired us up for NT Secret Santa and we just got along. He’s a real good dude. I’m proud to be a UCLA Fan as well as a USC fan

I need to make that thread soon - thx for the reminder. I will put you with Paul Bunyan, a great contributor to this thread

Yeah I said last night I think I would have run it. Or like you said given king more than one option of where to go with the ball.
That play call with King just doesn’t make sense.

King’s too hesitant. He knew he was going Evan the whole way, and still caught the snap, double pumped it, then threw late.

It’s wild.

Prime's really got all these SWAC coaches in their feelings man :lol:

It’s really pathetic if you ask me. He’s bringing more visibility to HBCUs which is great for everyone. These coaches and programs could really benefit if they wanted to instead of being haters. Makes me sick.
He’s had a reputation at every level he’s ever coached at.

HS coaches in Texas couldn’t stand him, either.

He’s had a reputation at every level he’s ever coached at.

HS coaches in Texas couldn’t stand him, either.
I agree that he has a reputation but this situation was unnecessary and Robinson handled things very poorly. I’m very sensitive to how Black folks are portrayed in high positions. Rather than seeing highlights of the game, we have their altercation on the front page of ESPN and then Robinson’s explanation was horrible. He was yapping about SWAC and how he’s SWAC. I’ve seen more broadcasts of HBCU games in the last few years thanks to Prime than I ever have. Sure the annual Grambling/Southern game gets televised but these players and schools deserve a platform too. Prime isn’t perfect but what he is doing should be commended. His tweets about the water crisis got more attention to what’s going on in Mississippi than the issue got for a full year.

Parents really named him this :smh:

20221008_223134.jpg
That’s a nickname

Tom Fornelli is roasting the OU fanbase on Twitter for their Riley takes.

But then he also said on his podcast today that Quinn Ewers is already the best QB in the country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom