OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas really is ****ing crazy. Thought it was a joke when A&M opened -7.5 over Miami, but that ended up being spot on. So crazy how good those guys are.

1663476916920.gif

Not gonna lie, Dabo WAS moving :lol:

Vegas really is ****ing crazy. Thought it was a joke when A&M opened -7.5 over Miami, but that ended up being spot on. So crazy how good those guys are.
First thing I thought when I saw that spread was it was a trap.

And it was. Sometimes Vegas tries to give you one.

Georgia's backup QB has more TD passes than Anthony Richardson. Richardson went from future first round pick to Florida fans wanting to bench him

Canes loss came down to redzone execution and the muffed punt. Very pleased with the defense. Gattis’ play calling left much to be desired at some points. I’m not worried at all, I think we’ll still be in the ACC title game at the end of the year.

How do you guys feel about Miami running the ball on 3rd and long and settling for field goals on 4th and short/medium in the red zone?

Serious question.

How do you guys feel about Miami running the ball on 3rd and long and settling for field goals on 4th and short/medium in the red zone?

Serious question.
With how bad A&M’s offense was last night (and is in general) and how the Miami D was doing, I was shocked they didn’t take a few more chances.

I remember when MVP and them Florida boys was calling us “9-3, preseason champs”, etc and I was telling them they was just getting started on their 40 year journey and we was otw to a dynasty but they didn’t believe me… now look at em, their Preseason future 1st Rd Pick & Heisman hopeful QB has more tackles than passing TDs after 3 games. (3/0)

#DawgsOnTopTheRestOfYourLife
#YouNeverMakingItOutTheEast
#DeionSandersCantSaveYall

With how bad A&M’s offense was last night (and is in general) and how the Miami D was doing, I was shocked they didn’t take a few more chances.
WRs just couldn’t get open and we had to have 5+ dropped passes. Think that TVD isn’t looking comfortable in the new offense so far as well. A&M probably has the best defense Miami will see all year maybe outside of Clemson. Y’all had 2 guys ejected for targeting, 5 star frosh CBs out, and were still clearly just outmatching our WRs. Think that Elijah Arroyo should’ve been a much bigger part of the gameplan than giving someone like Michael Redding 9 targets. Y’all clearly weren’t scared of Mallory but Arroyo popped when he touched the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom