OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Clean. Classic lebron colorway, dope that those still have the laser detailing on the collar. Wonder if the box will also be the same as the OGs, have we seen boxes yet? I'll be patient til ASGs or hopefully PEs drop though.

id be ok with the toe box being slightly altered for more room. OG toe boxes got uncomfortable with long wears

I think I may be the only one who prefers the Yellow cw over the Gold :emoji_sweat_smile:

I want to see more new cws like the OG but with Purple accents.

Last edited:
1656465180276.jpeg

1656465202709.jpeg

White/Navy or Black/Red and I'm in.
I'm OK with the $215 price point as well.

Damn, the LeBron 4 retro is gonna be $250+ or $275+ at this rate if they flip the 2004 pricing from $125 to $215 in 2022. Those LeBron 4s were $150 retail back in 2007.

Doubt it. Most LeBron retros were $200 retail I think outside of LeBron 9s.

Damn, the LeBron 4 retro is gonna be $250+ or $275+ at this rate if they flip the 2004 pricing from $125 to $215 in 2022. Those LeBron 4s were $150 retail back in 2007.
Doubt it. Most LeBron retros were $200 retail I think outside of LeBron 9s.

He’s saying the huge price increase because the LBJ 4 had double stacked zoom in the heel and i think one of them was full length

rbk93 rbk93 - I just wouldn't be surprised, but either way, the prices on the LBJ retros are a bit wild.

I forgot if the LeBron 4s had double-stacked Zoom. I know the 6s did... I feel like the 5s did, too, but I could be wrong about that. I really hope the LeBron 6s get retros. Those were so dope! Probably won't get the genuine leather toe though.

I've always wanted this pair. :pimp:
The last time i saw one for sale in my size it went for $2000.
I also knew people who had it, but none of them wanted to sell. I expect a lot of pairs to be listed now. :lol:

Also, as much as I will enjoy picking up this pair, I don't know why they are retro'ing it.
The average joe & even above average LeBron enthusiasts aren't even familiar with the color & backstory of this shoe.

All these PE drops are under appreciated tbh & as much as people say they want samples to release, as soon as they do, they become undesired. Prime example is the WTT 9's. :frown::smh:

PO

Hands down best hooping shoe for me ever and favorite Bron sig. OG had double stacked full length zoom im pretty sure? They were super soft, no other shoe ever made me feel like I could fly like these. Next closest were zoom 2k5.

I’m buying every color, idc if they are $215

Edit: I peeped that official LeBron tech link and it said high volume zoom but i coulda swore I remember them saying double stacked back then

Last edited:
I remember buying the only two pairs of sz 12 my store got in the OG colorway for half price when I worked at Sports Authority back in the day. Then I went to another store and returned one of them without a receipt and they gave me cash for the full price. That was their return policy back then. Cash for returns without a receipt.

Karma bit me in the *** later that week and I popped the Zoom Air in the right shoe while playing bball at the park.

Back
Top Bottom