OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Copped

Who greenlit this monstrosity for release this October?

1694912198159.jpeg

I never understood the love for those leopard PEs, even back when Bron wore them years ago. I mean, I get it, they're PEs, but there are so many better II PEs Nike could have released. Or even better GR colorways. I need to replace my Black/Red/White and All Star pairs, they're both cooked...nowhere on Nike's radar to be released any time soon. :smh:

Tempted to double up on both 🤣
Still haven’t worn them from when I got them for $130 each. And I thought that was a good deal.

Tempted to double up on both 🤣
Still haven’t worn them from when I got them for $130 each. And I thought that was a good deal.

If you love the model and colorways, why not double up? They are pretty good retros. Been playing outdoors in my pair.

Glad I doubled up on the two. Can’t say no to OG/PE colorway and this LeBron 2 model is so dope. This is how you do a retro. Hope we get the Birthday and CavFanatic PE

Glad I doubled up on the two. Can’t say no to OG/PE colorway and this LeBron 2 model is so dope. This is how you do a retro. Hope we get the Birthday and CavFanatic PE

Nice to see someone mention the Birthday colourway!
images.jpeg-1.jpg

Can anyone remember if brown/gum was for a special reason?

Screenshot_20230921_132723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any idea when the animals are supposed to release? Kind of sketchy that we haven’t seen any leaked pics yet, I hope they were not scrapped by Nike? I’m one of the few that actually likes these!

Any idea when the animals are supposed to release? Kind of sketchy that we haven’t seen any leaked pics yet, I hope they were not scrapped by Nike? I’m one of the few that actually likes these!

I think I saw those on sneakernews, with something like a 10/7 release date, but their release dates are pretty unreliable.

I think I saw those on sneakernews, with something like a 10/7 release date, but their release dates are pretty unreliable.

11/16. Did anybody actually ask for these? Seems a weird one to retro out of nowhere. :lol:

11/16. Did anybody actually ask for these? Seems a weird one to retro out of nowhere. :lol:
It does seem random, but I’m one of the few that likes these! Always thought it would remain a rare PE and never release to the public, so I am excited to be able to grab these for the collection.

It does seem random, but I’m one of the few that likes these! Always thought it would remain a rare PE and never release to the public, so I am excited to be able to grab these for the collection.

Good luck man! Hope you are able to snag a pair.

Back
Top Bottom