OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OU Conspiracy theorizing about losing their 5 star freshman tackle to tampering:

I'm not a subscriber, but what I've seen is that the OU On3 guy says Lanning was confirmed to be in Norman the day Green announced his transfer, but Oregon people are like "yeah because he was meeting with Dillon Gabriel" :lol:

To be fair and why the conspiracy probably isn't toooooo crazy:

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne did see Bama just hired George Helow? :lol: them fools are slimy man
It's obvious why they're doing this now, but I think he actually used to work for Bama and Saban years ago before Michigan so it's not crazy that he'd go back.

Saban has a long history of doing this though. **** he even hired Sark as an analyst right before they played us for that game and Tua.

This is a really good get by Colorado. Who was that UW NIL guy that posted in here and told us to watch what CU was gonna do?

Billy Napier and staff’s incompetence on the recruiting trail is pretty impressive. Looking like they’re going to lose Adarius Hayes, Xavier Filsaime, Amare Williams and I saw they have a WR visiting TAMU as well. The bags they gave to LJ McCray and DJ Lagway must just be massive because it’s fairly obvious that it’s a when, not if he’ll be fired at this point. I’m betting on midseason next year.

Billy Napier and staff’s incompetence on the recruiting trail is pretty impressive. Looking like they’re going to lose Adarius Hayes, Xavier Filsaime, Amare Williams and I saw they have a WR visiting TAMU as well. The bags they gave to LJ McCray and DJ Lagway must just be massive because it’s fairly obvious that it’s a when, not if he’ll be fired at this point. I’m betting on midseason next year.

Yeah with that schedule they aren’t making a bowl yet again

😂 Quite the turn you've had after insisting he'd be there through next season

😂 Quite the turn you've had after insisting he'd be there through next season
I’m not changing my stance though. He’ll be fired midway through the season. No chance they fire him before the season.

I don't understand commitments like these. Is this the best situation that Julian could get? There are plenty of teams with better passing offenses that were interested, why go to Penn State? Are they offering him that much money?

Back
Top Bottom