OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chip’s idea won’t work because the powers that be don’t want it to work. They want to protect their $ at all costs.

It’s eventually going to be the B1G and SEC only when it comes to determining a champion. Once the GOR for the ACC is done those top teams will be the last dominos to fall while the mid ones go to the B12 like we’ve seen already

Chip’s idea won’t work because the powers that be don’t want it to work. They want to protect their $ at all costs.

Idk after signgate I don’t think Michigan is going to have any qualms cutting ties with schools like NW, IU, Purdue and Rutgers to join a Champions League.

Even if it was mostly going to probably be mouth service before the pretense is gone.

Idk after signgate I don’t think Michigan is going to have any qualms cutting ties with schools like NW, IU, Purdue and Rutgers to join a Champions League.

Even if it was mostly going to probably be mouth service before the pretense is gone.
I have been saying that this round of conference realignment is round 2 of a three round fight. Once the new TV deals expire you can expect the haves in these conferences to demand a bigger cut or leave to form their own Champions League. It is inevitable because why share money with Rutger and Vandy when you could just take their share?

NT being real wonky rn. Won't load Tweets, ads take over the screen and there's a full screen ad when switching threads smh.

I’ve been having the same issue. Plus, it seems like whatever is going on keeps crashing my browser. It seems like every page I can only scroll about half way down before it crashes and reloads. It only happens on NT, and I have a 15 pro max, which should be able to handle it.

I’ve been having the same issue. Plus, it seems like whatever is going on keeps crashing my browser. It seems like every page I can only scroll about half way down before it crashes and reloads. It only happens on NT, and I have a 15 pro max, which should be able to handle it.

Yeah it’s been run into the ground.

Nothing wrong with a couple ads but when it’s killing everyone’s browsing experience you gotta fix that

Back
Top Bottom