OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it’s been run into the ground.

Nothing wrong with a couple ads but when it’s killing everyone’s browsing experience you gotta fix that
Meth at it again. And a few of the blowhards will tell you that you just need an ad blocker which has never worked on this site.

Not sure if you guys remember when the NMSU QB peed on the logo at NMs practice field a while back. NMSU was playing in a bowl game at NM this year and the AD apparently tried everything to not allow them to practice at their indoor facility.

Kill went off :lol:

Oregon folks think they got Dante Moore. I thought he'd be a Michigan guy Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

Besides NIL, I wouldn’t be surprised if him and his camp think they can beat out Gabriel. That’s a good spot for him tho, I hope he does well there.

I think JJ comes back if he’s projected to be a late first/early second guy, but if not it might be slim pickings during that second portal window for a QB.

Besides NIL, I wouldn’t be surprised if him and his camp think they can beat out Gabriel. That’s a good spot for him tho, I hope he does well there.

I think JJ comes back if he’s projected to be a late first/early second guy, but if not it might be slim pickings during that second portal window for a QB.

I don’t want to see Orgi carve up the OSU defense so please find someone else :lol:

Not sure if you guys remember when the NMSU QB peed on the logo at NMs practice field a while back. NMSU was playing in a bowl game at NM this year and the AD apparently tried everything to not allow them to practice at their indoor facility.

Kill went off :lol:

I’m still always shocked when I hear that Jerry Kill is still coaching. That dude is really going to die on a sideline.

I’m still always shocked when I hear that Jerry Kill is still coaching. That dude is really going to die on a sideline.
Not just coaching but doing so seemingly with stress levels always on 10 over a whole lot of nothing

Man… I know he was a true freshman but I don’t think Moore can beat out Gabriel, and stein won’t be there for 2 more years. Moore was unplayable at ucla.

Man… I know he was a true freshman but I don’t think Moore can beat out Gabriel, and stein won’t be there for 2 more years. Moore was unplayable at ucla.

I don’t think so either, and thought for that reason Michigan would be a good spot because they wouldn’t ask much out of him. The OL and running game are still going to be good next year.

I know he’s said that he wants to go somewhere where he can develop but that just seems like a complete 180 from a kid that seemed pretty adamant on playing right away.

Back
Top Bottom