OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nako xl nako xl

Was he trash in practice?
He wasn’t trash but he was the clear #3 and no one close to USC ever felt differently. He has maturity issues and a lingering shoulder injury from HS that hasn’t healed. Lincoln straight up told him he wasn’t working hard enough.

dacomeup dacomeup and i would talk about 2024 often and I would tell him Miller moss will be the starter vs LSU. I think National guys who have never looked much at Moss felt because Malachi was a 5 star he’d be next up and kept pushing that.

I’ve been in Houston the last three days and there are tons of Michigan fans here. It’s really going to be a home crowd I feel like for them. It’s really been like a 4 to 1 ratio… maybe even higher.

Scooby Williams seems super meh, but Jaydon Hill seems like a good pickup from the Gators…?

Scooby Williams seems super meh, but Jaydon Hill seems like a good pickup from the Gators…?
Hill looks like strictly a nickel guy to me - and that might unlock being able to finally roll Bryce Anderson back to free safety.

But between Will Lee, BJ Mayes, and Donovan Saunders, they probably brought in three outside guys better than anything they rolled out last year. Wright is probably a nickel guy, too. Ratcliffe and Trey Jones probably straight safeties.

Either way, Elko's rebuilt that entire secondary in two weekends.

But I do think they probably need Scooby Williams to be better than meh... Need a second linebacker to emerge next to York.

His sister been at A&M so no surprise.

He’s a depth dude and that’s probably it and that’s fine.

Man I can’t wait for these Covid eligibility dudes to be done. Getting 6-7 years is ridiculous, give it up and go get your CDL fam

I just don't understand situations like these. He is already The Big Ten all-time leader in passing yards, yet he's in a transfer portal again lobbying for another year of eligibility. What is he trying to accomplish?

The players who were true freshman in 2020 or eligible to use their additional year so there's potential to have these players with a 6th-year eligibility until 2025 (assuming they don't get additional time for medical redshirts and whatnot)

Why is it so difficult to understand why a kid who has low professional prospects would want to get another NIL deal, be the starting QB on a P5 school and delay having to become an adult? You keep saying you don’t understand in these various cases but it’s obvious as hell, especially with NIL at play now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom