OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jim Leonard must think he can turn Colorado's defense around quicker then at USC.

Or maybe he knows if Lincoln left, he would have zero shot at becoming the head coach? But at Colorado, if Prime left, he would be a serious contender?

Or maybe he just hates Los Angeles.
He don't wanna recruit and Deion's already all in on the portal train and barely talking to HS kids.

Job's a god send.

Jim Leonard must think he can turn Colorado's defense around quicker then at USC.

Or maybe he knows if Lincoln left, he would have zero shot at becoming the head coach? But at Colorado, if Prime left, he would be a serious contender?

Or maybe he just hates Los Angeles.
It's definitely the 2nd thing.

He's wanted a HC job and not even the G5 would give it to him. In Colorado, it's clear it's a 1 year thing, so he won't have to recruit at all. And after, Deion (and ironically all his recruits and transfers) will be gone. Leonhard will already be in the building with the inside track to get the job. He'd basically be HCIW.

This is odd. Kirby always mentioned he wanted to get another QB which would bring us to four scholarship QBs because it would help with depth and effectively running practice. I always thought we would get a grad transfer type of player who understood he would never start.

Instead a a freshman who won conference honors transfers to Georgia to fight for the 3rd or 4th QB spot.

This is odd. Kirby always mentioned he wanted to get another QB which would bring us to four scholarship QBs because it would help with depth and effectively running practice. I always thought we would get a grad transfer type of player who understood he would never start.

Instead a a freshman who won conference honors transfers to Georgia to fight for the 3rd or 4th QB spot.

3rd or 4th? He'd probably walk in and be your backup the second he's on campus. The kid started a full season at an FBS school already. I think casper90403 casper90403 is pretty positive on him.

Also Biggins put in a crystal ball for that kid to usc last night then changed it tonight to georgia. It's not 100% where he's going.

Last edited:
I was going to say, what makes him coming to compete for 3rd or 4th string? Dude started at the FBS level as a frosh and played well. Just because the other kids have bigger names?

3rd or 4th? He'd probably walk in and be your backup the second he's on campus. The kid started a full season at an FBS school already. I think casper90403 casper90403 is pretty positive on him.

Also Biggins put in a crystal ball for that kid to usc last night then changed it tonight to georgia. It's not 100% where he's going.

I was going to say, what makes him coming to compete for 3rd or 4th string? Dude started at the FBS level as a frosh and played well. Just because the other kids have bigger names?

It always seemed like Georgia had a solid secession plan for 2024 and beyond

- Carson Beck is the incumbent starter
- Gunner Stockton Will be going into his third year in the program and I've heard nothing but great things about his progress
- Ryan Puglisi is a true freshman in the 2024 class

Kirby mentioned that he wanted a fourth scholarship quarterback for depth but I assumed he would get an older guy, potentially a grad transfer who wanted to get into coaching

Just seems like an odd move. Maybe Kirby is losing confidence in Gunner as QB2 and potential QB1 down the line. As you guys mentioned, Jayden seems a good talented kid who started as a freshman and had plenty of other opportunities. No way he would transfer to Georgia unless he thought he had a legitimate shot to start sometime in the future.

ESPN fumbled this again.

The game is in 4k but only through the Skycam view and it won't have color commentary.

I don't understand how a network as big as ESPN doesn't have more games (especially this one) in standard 4k.

Fox does it weekly.

nervous-waiting (2).gif

ESPN fumbled this again.

The game is in 4k but only through the Skycam view and it won't have color commentary.

I don't understand how a network as big as ESPN doesn't have more games (especially this one) in standard 4k.

Fox does it weekly.
The mass adoption to 4k hasn't been worthwhile money wise for most networks and cable companies at this rate.

Whole reason most of your channels are still in 720p and not even in 1080p

Go blue !!!
30-24 over UW

I should be home watching the game but bossman didn't grant my time off. I even tried to use sick time but apparently you have to submit the request one day in advance. I know I'm lying but why make it so hard.

Hold me down all the UM fans.

Back
Top Bottom