OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Don't come to Boise, Idaho"

bye-deuces.gif

1st QB taken? Because doesn’t seem like 2025 draft will have any QB going number 1.

From a betting standpoint It makes sense to position a quarterback with the best odds to be taken first overall. In 19 out of the last 25 drafts a QB has gone first overall.

I don't think anybody thinks Carson Beck is the best player in college football but NFL teams have The propensity to overdraft and overvalue quarterbacks so would not surprise me at all if Carson Beck goes first overall if he has another successful season.

Last edited:
Utah football schedule:

Southern Utah
Baylor
@Utah State
@ Oklahoma State
Arizona
@ ASU
TCU
H houston
BYU
@Colorado
Iowa State
@UCF

They should be favored in all of their games this year, right?

Chip content so I think it fits here cuz aint **** change

I *** with DJax but calling Jason Peters and putting him on speaker like that was “green as hell (like we say in Florida)” but Chip definitely was sucker. One of those guys who wants to benefit off of these great athletes but doesn’t like their background.

He wants someone to cut their hair but he’s built like Flubber :rofl:

Talking about someone’s looks as man always been sus anyway

1F08D1C5-F3A3-4709-8BED-39ED2EFDF283.jpeg

Last edited:
So it’s doxing now when you expose someone yelling racial epithets at you and your children when visiting your Alma mater?

It’s very funny when they decide they want to infantilize people.

Ryan seemed like a really good dude when he was with the Lions, sucked this happened to him and his family.

"woke mob" :rolleyes

You already know what time they were on after saying that.

Back
Top Bottom