OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp.

No way the committee was keeping a SEC team, particularly Bama out of the CFP. :lol:

At least the got it right as far as including Texas.

Sucks for FSU though.

who-da-****-conor-mcgregor.gif

Man get over it it’s over

Is that what they’ve done? Wasn’t there a year that both teams in the sec chip played? Do you think fsu is better than Alabama?
This is the 1st time ever an undefeated P5 champ got left out so yes this is what they've done year in and year out.

Ppl want to play the who's better game. You think the top 4 are all the 'best' 4? Because I know for sure alot of ppl would rather kick Udub out for Georgia. It's rules for one team and then rules for the other

But it's cool some ppl got what they partially wanted out of this. I'm ready for 12 teams

Let the best team win. I just wanted the committee to get it right.
This is the first year I can see anyone of the 4 teams can win it all.

I hate the precedent this sets but really couldn’t happen to a better school :lol:

This is the 1st time ever an undefeated P5 champ got left out so yes this is what they've done year in and year out.

Ppl want to play the who's better game. You think the top 4 are all the 'best' 4? Because I know for sure alot of ppl would rather kick Udub out for Georgia. It's rules for one team and then rules for the other

But it's cool some ppl got what they partially wanted out of this. I'm ready for 12 teams
I get it with the undefeated p5 team. They factored in the Jordan’s injury and what they saw from the backups. Ready for the expansion too. Means more football from good teams.

Its levels to this sports 💩 and your absolutely on a lower level

I dont talk cowboys I talk football
Your infatuated with them so you make everything I post about them

Aw **** we got NTs own Booger Macfarland popping in the CFB thread with his expert takes!

Fortunately for us we didn’t have to see em all season

Back
Top Bottom