OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
France winning 14-0 reminds me of a few years ago Germany played San Marino and the spread was -10. Don’t think I’ll ever see a -10 in soccer again :lol: should have bet the house on it, they only won 6-0

France winning 14-0 reminds me of a few years ago Germany played San Marino and the spread was -10. Don’t think I’ll ever see a -10 in soccer again :lol: should have bet the house on it, they only won 6-0
I've been taking a break on soccer and have been only doing Champions League but I saw the line for France v Gibraltar was -5.5 for France and Gibraltar's ML was +10000. That was the most I've ever seen...can't imagine -10 :lol:

Don’t think Haaland will make a EUROs or WC ever in his life.

It’s a shame we’ll never see him in those competitions.

Can’t help where you’re born I guess.

Don’t think Haaland will make a EUROs or WC ever in his life.

It’s a shame we’ll never see him in those competitions.

Can’t help where you’re born I guess.

If he was playing for where he was born, he'd probably be in the running for winning the next Euro.

1700419473691.png

I hope Norway can pull a few more quality players outta nowhere. Would suck to see Haaland and Odegaard never compete in a international competition

I hope Norway can pull a few more quality players outta nowhere. Would suck to see Haaland and Odegaard never compete in a international competition

I don’t think that country is capable of pulling anymore world class talent than that.

Like you said they have Haaland and Odegard.

That already in itself is an huge accomplishment for Norway.

Basically Haaland needs to win a Ballon D'or in non WC years. Because Mbappe basically has that bagged with the precedent that was set this year. I don't know how voters favor Euro's but if that gets a lot of weight then i guess Haaland has two year windows to win.

Basically Haaland needs to win a Ballon D'or in non WC years. Because Mbappe basically has that bagged with the precedent that was set this year. I don't know how voters favor Euro's but if that gets a lot of weight then i guess Haaland has two year windows to win.

Voters will favor the Euros.

But he’s never going to make the Euros either bro. :lol:

Norway just got eliminated yesterday.

I don’t think that country is capable of pulling anymore world class talent than that.

Like you said they have Haaland and Odegard.

That already in itself is an huge accomplishment for Norway.
Yea I don’t know about world class they already hit the lotto on that. Hell they two best players better than a few countries two best players. But it’s no depth they don’t need world class they just need to produce some more guys that are just good quality players to compliment them. But that’s easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom