Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Both of those guys are washed. Even if we didn't get Shields we still could've done better than those two. So the over under is 72 wins? Did I hear Gary and Larry correctly? As bad and beat up as we were in 2013 we still got 76 wins. I'd bet over. Then again my bets rarely hit...under it is.

I hate the fact KNBR airs Giants baseball when the Warriors are gearing up for the playoffs. Smh.

The Cardinals claimed Gary Brown off of waivers.

Because it's the Cardinals, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into at least a serviceable 4th or 5th outfielder.

Kuddos to them if they do, but it was never going to happen if he was in a SF Giants uniform.

I thought Brown would atleast be better than Scherholtz. Bummer.

What are you guys' thoughts on the Adrianza/Duffy battle? You think Duffy will go to Sacramento?

Not a fan of Adrianza. He had a couple mental lapses defensively last year and he has not produced when given the opportunity.

our wishes have been granted. adrianza DFA'd and Duff-man on the opening day roster.

The roster looks so bleeehhhh.

I'll find myself re-watching Warriors regular season games as soon as the NBA playoffs are over.  

RIP Lon. Kind of puts a damper on Opening Day tomorrow.

If this team is around .500 by the end of April I'll take it.

Not a fan of Adrianza. He had a couple mental lapses defensively last year and he has not produced when given the opportunity.
I still don't understand why the waited until the final day of cuts to drop Adrianza. Oh well.

It was sad, hearing that Lon Simmons died.

Also, I'm surprised the season starts tomorrow. I thought it was next week. lol.

Welcome back, SF Giants baseball.

Obviously this team isn't great on paper and have a lot of question marks, but it's great to have baseball back.

Can't wait for the let down season we're about to embark on.

His comments about the Giants makes want him to fail in Boston so bad

Last edited:
San Francisco Giants Lineup
Aoki, LF
Panik, 2B
Pagan, CF
Posey, C
Belt, 1B
McGehee, 3B
Crawford, SS
Blanco, RF
Bumgarner, LHP