Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Well, it's not like the DBacks are Murderers row, so hopefully we can take this series and just sustain.

anyone get one of those "personalized" jerseys? they don't have anymore road player jerseys, but they give you the option to choose the player's name and ****.

just wonder if it comes out janky or something. tryna get pence if it matters. maybe bumgarner...

anyone get one of those "personalized" jerseys? they don't have anymore road player jerseys, but they give you the option to choose the player's name and ****.

just wonder if it comes out janky or something. tryna get pence if it matters. maybe bumgarner...

I've ordered personalized jerseys before, but of only players that weren't available. There's no problem when ordering them, quality-wise, the only real issue (well for me at least) was the longer wait.

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Aoki, LF (L)
Panik, 2B (R)
Pagan, CF (S)
Posey, C (R)
Belt, 1B (L)
McGehee, 3B (R)
Crawford, SS (L)
Blanco, RF (L)
Vogelsong, RHP (R)

Arizona Diamondbacks Lineup
Inciarte, CF (L)
Hill, 2B (R)
Goldschmidt, 1B (R)
Peralta, LF (L)
Trumbo, RF (R)
Lamb, 3B (L)
Gosewisch, C (R)
Ahmed, SS (R)
De La Rosa, RHP (R)

I think I had to choose the "personalize" option for my Posey authentic, and it came out fine. 

Back
Top Bottom