Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not going full tilt mode yet. Give it a little bit of time before I pull receipts.

In the meantime, this is the kind of lose that would get a HC fire. ...

Somehow both Grimes and Reddish regressed. We won’t even be able to trade anyone since they all suck.

No young star’s borderline superstars are going to be available for awhile. We missed our opportunity trying to be cute.

Wow just watched the highlights. We went 9 minutes and only scored 2 points? This team deserves all the hate right now.

The good news tho….

1668060698249.png

Plus already plays in Blue & Orange for the Mets man!!

It was written.

Woke excited to check ESPN breaking news amd was highly dissapointed.

Thibs still has a job and we committed all this money in ...

Brunson
RJ
Randle
Fournier
Mitch

LMAO 🤣

Went to sleep early in the game & it seems the team did too. 🤦 they have the Knicks number & ofc they are still allergic to national games.

On to the next. If they are to maintain balance, they get the W against Detroit.

Think we should trade for KAT?

There’s some drama over there. Id give them a sweet special package of

Randle / Fournier / IQ / 1st
For
Towns / Prince

Last edited:
KAT too soft, he don’t have that killer instinct that we need. Just a new version of Kevin Love, Needs to be a 3rd option on a legit contender.

I know they been talking about Ants work ethic lately but he’d probably be the only one I’d be interested in from the TWolves and still wouldn’t go all in on him.

Who you got as an all in young player that might be available besides Shai? Looking at no older than 26,27.

Back
Top Bottom