Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exactly

our assets are less valuable than they ever been, our young talent is ***, and we have 100mil tied up in three players none of which are all stars for the next four years

mediocre poverty franchise

I have a huge ****ing issue with being average. I don’t like it. I don’t like being in NBA purgatory. It’s by far the DUMBEST MFing route to take in the NBA.

We’re literally the MOST average team in the NBA. Stuck in no mans land. This front office need to figure out what they want to do by New Years.

It's one thing to lose. It's another to be lifeless from opening tip, especially against the cross town rival.

Defensive rotations are consistently a step slow. Offensive "sets" are disgusting. We'd probably have 2 wins without Brunson.

It's one thing to lose. It's another to be lifeless from opening tip, especially against the cross town rival.

Defensive rotations are consistently a step slow. Offensive "sets" are disgusting. We'd probably have 2 wins without Brunson.

Not that’s in any way an excuse, but BK made everything they threw up in the 1st. It was crazy. Hard to get your energy up when they couldn’t miss. Meanwhile, we run no plays to get easy buckets.

We don’t guard the 3 ball. That’s our strategy.

Even the worst G league players can score on us because they’ll be wide open.

the jersey is trash but them jackets they’re dropping 🔥 I don’t even wanna look at the price tag tho lol

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is having a breakout season, averaging 31.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists this season with a PER of 28.3. Gilgeous-Alexander is in Year 1 of a five-year, $172 million max extension.

Following the Donovan Mitchell trade, there was speculation that Gilgeous-Alexander could be the next star player to seek a new situation. Both Gilgeous-Alexander and Sam Presti tried to dissuade the public of that notion in their comments before the start of training camp.

But teams are monitoring Gilgeous-Alexander's potential availability as he may be on a different timeline than the rest of Oklahoma City's core.

“You keep hearing that Shai is frustrated with the losing, and so I think that’s the Toronto thing that we’ve all heard about with their interest in Shai this summer,” said a front-office executive to Sam Amick of The Athletic. “But how far do (the Thunder) want to push this (tanking effort)?”

The Thunder have a 4-7 record this season

not sure if any all star will be available for trade anytime soon but I think we will pull the trigger after missing out on donovan... I just hope it aint for AD

I would kill to get Shai. Also, Ant is unhappy in Minnesota and you can see that in his play this season. I'd definitely do a trade for him as well. Anyone but AD.

even with every single draft pick we have available to trade (which aren’t even good positioning wise to begin with) we’d be lucky to snag a borderline all-star

imagine trying to convince another front office that quickley and rj are the goods at this point :lol:

obi the only one worth a damn rn and that’s mostly bc he’s still an unknown in terms of potential with his limited pt

Back
Top Bottom