Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coulda sworn ya bashed me for saying give randle another chance, dont trade him, he will grow from last year.

Yeah i remember ya laughing, alllll good, I want my beer at the end of the season by the bar in 38th and 7th ave when he takes us to the playoffs. :smokin

#RevengeTour

Coulda sworn ya bashed me for saying give randle another chance, dont trade him, he will grow from last year.

Yeah i remember ya laughing, alllll good, I want my beer at the end of the season by the bar in 38th and 7th ave when he takes us to the playoffs. :smokin

#RevengeTour

I still will trade him in a hesrtbeat for anything of value let him build up his value.

SGA really should be the only target.

I don't think SGA will be available for a while, with Chet out the season, Thunder probably wants to see how the 2 will gel.

What about Jaylen Brown ? Celtics try to trade him every year, he's eventually gonna say **** it im outta here

#RevengeTour

he still gotta go. takes up too much space & limits potential of other players on the team

I don't think SGA will be available for a while, with Chet out the season, Thunder probably wants to see how the 2 will gel.

What about Jaylen Brown ? Celtics try to trade him every year, he's eventually gonna say **** it im outta here
I would love Jaylen Brown, probably one of the only players I would let RJ go for. But I don't think the Celtics are letting him go, they aren't dumb lol.

Trying not to be picky but they missed some Jericho lobs and opted for tough shots or long range.

How bout they still take care of the big man and early. Get some easy buckets to get things going.

No one is jumping with him out there so yes just throw it up as high as possible.

And this is why we will suck while Thibs is headcoching.... look at who he had subbing in .... yet the dude thats playing like **** was gonna remain in the game. He ****ing sucks.

I honestly don't care how many 3s Randle hits in this little hot streak, he has to go. Every time he gains confidence, he starts wanting to lead the break and run the offense and show that he's the guy again. None of this is sustainable and the rest of the team just looks awful while he is getting his

Bro .... you took Brunson Randle and Rj and we cut the ****ing lead ... but then back amd this **** happens.

This coach sucks.

Back
Top Bottom