Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i cant wait till this sat, a whole lot of pairs will be copped
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

out of curiosity...where is everyone buyin their iii;s early from...lookin for a spot in Houston to get iii's early...
"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of TALK but of POWER..."
- 1 Corinthians 4:20
Psalms 112

OneLuv2Christ commin soon...
my spot...
oneluv2christ.blogspot.com

^^^I got mine at this spot in SF. Can;t remember the name of the store though. I actually picked mine up yesterday. I got both the fire reds and flips. Flips are a crazy shoe. The craziest thing about em besides the all over cement print, they have a leather insole. It's not fabric like all the other shoes. But I did find out that usually on upper scale shoes the insole is often made of leather. Flips are definitely a clean shoe.

How is the print on the flips, some dude was saying its like a light green?
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

^^^I wouldn't say light green. The cracks are a a medium grey and the print itself is a lot lighter but almost resembles a light egg shell color.

shouldn't the stores know if they are getting these shoes by now. i called the footlocker in my area and the man said he didn't know. he kind of hesitated when he answered me
seventeen livin a millionairs dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

^^ it's because they don't look like the '01 retros..but that's ok more pairs for us guys..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

just seen fire reds in finishline hot fire really on point! :pimp:
pimp.gif

And what is the price on Big Kids so i can copp for wifey?

been "beating" my pair for the past month....before everyone and their mommas has em.

for anyone on the fence....cop em. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

yea i guess ima just get both
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the henicy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

:smh:
smh.gif
I was feeling the Flips since the 1st pics.

Saw them in person today and was not impressed.

I don't know, for a shoe that has elephant print over 3/4 of the shoe.......it was very plain.

Pass for me.

Like I said b4 2x Fires, 1x Flips, and 1x Harbors.. Still trying to talk momma into letting me get that 2nd pr of Flips...

Yo how those Harbors feel and fit?? 160 you still down with those Harbors??

Quote:
160 you still down with those Harbors
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Got my pair of Fire Red's today. Quality is actually pretty decent. I still want the Flips though. Harbors were comedy to me. I didn't even bother. :smh:
smh.gif

The only gripe I have with the Fire Red's is that I'm thinking about a lace change...and I rarely do that. For some reason, I just wasn't feeling the white laces.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Back
Top Bottom