Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

can someone please post pics of people wearing the flips? I'm still undecided on them
eyes.gif

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

ah! so fire red quality is good then right?

anyone want to confirm on that who has had the 01 retroes.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

Quote:
ah! so fire red quality is good then right?

anyone want to confirm on that who has had the 01 retroes.

Good quality. Leather on these seem more tumbled than the 01's. 01 leather was smoother.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

did not wear the womans 3's yet but I would say the same

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I saw the Flips today at my local spot and the only thing I like is the sock liner and insole...
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

I'm counting down. I'm going x2 on these FRIIIs. They will look nice next to my Wht/Cmnts. :wink:
wink.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Hey,

I don't usually do double ups on any kicks with the exception of a few but the Fire Reds will be copped after release day. I already broke my pair out today and I cannot express how much I like these shoes. I'd give up my whole collection and just wear these for the rest of my days. That's love. :lol:
laugh.gif
This Ain't A Scene,It's An Arms Race

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel​

i didnt want to skim through 28 pages but they are coming out with GS for the fire reds and the flip rite??
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

- earth0ne04

I see you Fresh lol, that pic is nice! Got cha kicks up on the stand right there at the game :lol:
laugh.gif

Im still debating on getting these or getting some purple pigeon dunks.
"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

Quote:
the flips are 1 of the best retro plus colorsways ever

After seeing them today, I'd have to agree with this statement. These will be one of those regretted passes.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Anyone heard about a possible 2nd colorway of Flips coming out later? I've heard some rumors...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

2 more days
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

last sunday after church i did sumthin i havent 4 quite sum yrs; walked in2 a store and tried on Nike Air Jordan 3 (GOAT J). copped silver iii's last month but w/o a fitting.

Flips = :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i actually was hype 2 see em cuz only seen pix on net. As much as i didnt wanna like em i WANTED 2 like em lol then put em on looked down and was like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ehhh alright next. print overkill which is best as subtle not allover. pics reveal no subtlety! no coppo on these

Lord willin', i hope every1 enjoys they xperience on Saturday as i have. me? im convinced of fires copped 3x to match sox/patriots gear 4 next 7-8 yrs :smile:
smile.gif
(Lord willin we see 2morrow!!!)

PS = again! cement belongs on toes and heels and thats it! easily passin on harbors and flips....ohhhh! imagine if sum1 painted the cement on the flips black then painted cacks where cement should be!? theyd have custom black/cement greys on their hands! :wow:
eek.gif

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin mighty walls down in Jericho, bump it /
yeah! Reds that dude w/o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / and da GOAT shoe? suede adidas Bean halfshells! :wow:
eek.gif

FR's are copped regardless..

But the Flips are coming at too bad of a time of the month for me right now.. So if I can still get 'em for retail in middle April then i'll prolly pick up.
Got a strange way of seein life like
I'm Stevie Wonder with, beads under the doo-rag
Intuition is there even when my vision's impaired, yeah

does anybody know if all finishlines reserve kicks? ima go up there today and reserve my 2 pair of FRs.

2 DAYS LEFT, HOLD ON 2 Your Butts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

do any of yall think that modells would have them...cause i ask them about it and they dont even know what the flip and fire red are...

I've had the FR's for over 3 months now and rocked them all over since I knew I'd get another pair when they dropped.....so So I just went and got my second pair to keep on ice and two pairs of the Flips as well....I liked the Flips before, but like 160 said, seeing these in person, they really do look 20x better than on the computer screen.....and the quality is on point, these and the FR for that matter...
Mache Custom Kicks -

For more of my work and info requests go to:
WWW.MySpace.com/MacheCustomKicks

Back
Top Bottom