Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jamaican black castor oil, hair and nail vitamins and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I also use pure coconut oil from Trader Joes. The kind for cooking with.
I'm about to pull the trigger on this.
Did you have to mix it? I'm hearing a lot about it's smell :lol:

Idk how yall wolf, after about 10 days after my cut it rlly struggles to lay down. dont matter what kind of grease I use.

Maybe its just my hair texture :smh:

That's like my hair.

I use this conditioner though which helps.

That sulfate free shampoo and conditioner got my hair feeling amazing, thanks guys. Now I'm just taking my time with this castor oil treatment, see what it can do for me.

Any of you guys ever tried Shea Moisture mens Groom and Shave Three Butters Pomade?

I just picked some up from Target. About to see how it holds over the next couple weeks until my next cut.

Bump
Y'all what's some good organic moisturizers I can use? I usually use olive cream but is there something better?? As far as moisture and shine goes?

And pomade: I use nu Nile, but I peeped that it had petroleum in it. Bad stuff huh?

I use Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions, Avocado Oil is good too but smells kind of earthy. Hair be luxurious shiny, trying to wave up too

Ive stopped using pomades & switched to cantu shea butter...my hair shines better, looks darker, is softer,and my waves are deeper

Anyone know a way to keep waves from getting to the hairline? I'm wolfing right now and my waves got my hairline looking crazy

Use a clippers and trim the hair on your hairline. Use like a 2 guard and just blend it

NBA Playoffs = Peak Brushing Season

Been brushing like a madman, famb...4 quarters method once every day while watching a good *** game gonna have me right by time the NBA Finals roll around...:pimp:

Just had to start over cuz my uncle slipped and messed up my kitchen.

But I'm gonna bring them back better than ever. :pimp:

Barber f'd up my hairline gonna still brush wolf it for like five more weeks and cut it

That feeling when barbers start talmbout your waves while you're getting your cut :pimp:

I've had that happen. Awkward moment. I'm not good with compliments. I usually do an awkward laugh and then go straight face like

Kanye-west-laugh.gif

:\

NBA Playoffs = Peak Brushing Season

Been brushing like a madman, famb...4 quarters method once every day while watching a good *** game gonna have me right by time the NBA Finals roll around...:pimp:

:pimp: No better time to brush than during a game

Embrace it my man, embrace it :pimp: one of the dudes was asking if I used any special techniques :lol: Naw bruh, just brush

I'm going to try and take some pics when I get home later today (my pic skills are terrible). ReeceMan got me pumped for wave season :lol:

Not bad, at all. :pimp: Don't have waves anymore but I'ma use some of these products, my hair looks kind of dull.

tips on getting waves from the side?

my waves are on point, but the side, not so much....i have no idea what to do or what cream to use.....I brush daily, but still nothing much

tips on getting waves from the side?

my waves are on point, but the side, not so much....i have no idea what to do or what cream to use.....I brush daily, but still nothing much
Bro I had this same problem in high school

Waves front and back but nappy on the side

Thn one day this dude with a wild Afro walked up to me and asked me how I brushed my hair I said horizontally

He shook his head and said I gotta brush down

Went home and brushed my hair down put my durag on

Woke up the next morning and saw one little *** wave starting to form in the side

Back
Top Bottom