Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

@Tommy: I tend to see more success with my sides waving when I implement comb sessions along with brushing, usually dampening whatever side I'm working on beforehand. Plastic bag method afterwards helped/helps out my progress as well.

This wolf session feels like it's taking forever, even tho it's only been about a month >: I'll probably ain't looking at a cut til the bday weekend next month at the earliest, might just say **** it && go hard til July tho...I just wish the progress would hurry up :smh:

Oh, && that vid :smokin...I'm on my Ralow Rag **** all day...:nthat:

Last edited:
The summer is here wave family .. Let's get it

By the way what kind of cuts yall get been thinking about a shadow fade but idk yet

How often do some of you guys use castor oil? Best way to apply it?

Just use it whenever your hair/scalp needs it. If you want to know how to tell when your hair needs moisturizer is to wash it then let it air dry. It will be kinda coarse with little to no shine. I only use oils/moisturizers every other day usually. For the Castor oil I would recommend maybe once a day if your hair needs it that bad, but if not just every other day or so.

castor or any other oil is a sealeant. It locks in the moisture. Your suppose to put the in after you moist your hair with whatever. Then you shouldnt have to do anything for a few days ti your hair because the oil locks in the moist and shine

Pomade you use once a week to keep the hair laying down

once every 2 weeks i use to crack a egg on my head in the shower and rub it in and let it sit for like 2 minutes.Lots of protein. had my hair extra shiny soft and thick

Now days you can buy the egg conditioner instead

If you really want waves quick you can buy pure whale sperm off ebay or other places. That is what they use in hair stuff already they just renamed it.Look itup on googl eif you think Im lying. whale sperm is full of protein and vitimans

I had to be the one to google whale sperm and this what I found.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080721133751AAdquRz

Last edited:
back on my wave game.... was rocking curls for about a year... i started thinning on my corners. i started a castor oil treatment on my corners and wifey notices the difference.... its coming back slowly but surely.

either way it dont take me too long to wave up.. after about 2-3 days i got my formation back just gonna wolf for about a month and see where iam at...

I
I tell my barber "wave length" and it always looks less than a 2, even though he uses a 2 guard...maybe it's just me [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I used to say the same thing and in return get the same results as you..now I just say take a lil bit off n repeat it once or twice more so they know I don't want much off or I might say somethjn like I like this length

Last edited:
Copped a Diane 8119 on Amazon on Sturday and got it in the mail today.

Thought it was going to be an OG, but its the new version. You can tell the slight differences. I noticed the same differences when I copped a new annie soft brush a few months ago.

different paint (doesn't seem as well painted), more bristles fall out at first, and while my older annie soft brush was smaller compared to the new one (the new one's size is :pimp: while its paint quality is :x ), the Diane is the complete opposite. Its smaller and the bristles aren't as spaced out.

It was only $7 shipped though, so whatever. I'm still gonna use it :lol:

Iight Daddies,

I need y'all's help. I've been waving for about 12 years now. But I want to switch up the lineup. I've been rocking with a Dianne 8119 (that won't change).

I use Hollywood beauty olive/carrot cream for moisture. And nu-Nile for hold/shine. I rarely use the nu-Nile though...only for when I go out to events.

I'm thinking of switching my moisturizers and pomades. What can I use daily for the good vitamins and minerals and moisture? Something that can have my hair healthy and keep it shiny and moist?

And what can I use as far as pomade? Something with some good hold

Also, what's some good shampoo / conditioner recommendations? Money isn't an option. I want the best for my hair

Love

Iight Daddies,

I need y'all's help. I've been waving for about 12 years now. But I want to switch up the lineup. I've been rocking with a Dianne 8119 (that won't change).

I use Hollywood beauty olive/carrot cream for moisture. And nu-Nile for hold/shine. I rarely use the nu-Nile though...only for when I go out to events.

I'm thinking of switching my moisturizers and pomades. What can I use daily for the good vitamins and minerals and moisture? Something that can have my hair healthy and keep it shiny and moist?

And what can I use as far as pomade? Something with some good hold

Also, what's some good shampoo / conditioner recommendations? Money isn't an option. I want the best for my hair

Love

I personally like the Shea Moisture three butters pomade and curl smoothie for both pomade and moisturizer, and I use olive cream a couple times a week after showering.

But this is probably the most popular stuff out right now

timthumb.php

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I laughed so hard I farted

Back
Top Bottom