Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

For the dudes with the thinning corners , try taking biotin pills and start drinking like 8-10 glasses of water per day and clean up your diet 

I just got a cut last week...About to wolf for 6 weeks now.
Good luck man. How long is your hair now? I can't do a six week wolf anymore. That's too brutal on me,

even with line-ups. The max I can do is three weeks.
laugh.gif

Good luck man. How long is your hair now? I can't do a six week wolf anymore. That's too brutal on me,

even with line-ups. The max I can do is three weeks.
laugh.gif
that pic i posted  of me wasn't of me wolfing but I recently got a cut to like level 2.5/3 I wolfed for about 5 an a half weeks then my wouldn't lay down properly on the top 

@sneakerwave   when I was much younger I went a full 8 weeks without a haircut. I just got line-ups.

Man it was terrible! It got to the point to where I just took my durag off and didn't touch my hair at all.

You have to have a great deal of patience to wolf out 4+ weeks or more. Props to you guys who can do it.

@sneakerwave   when I was much younger I went a full 8 weeks without a haircut. I just got line-ups.

Man it was terrible! It got to the point to where I just took my durag off and didn't touch my hair at all.

You have to have a great deal of patience to wolf out 4+ weeks or more. Props to you guys who can do it.
ya man it looks sloppy on like the 5th week for me especially, even with shape ups , I  was using wolfing pomade from cold label 

I just wolfed 4 and it really helped because before I was having trouble waving the right side.

Now after the month of waving I have waves on the right side.

My crown need some attention though...I'm working, I'm working. That's the only way to get the look that you want.

ColdLvbel & Diane...I don't  use nothing else.

I'm gonna try to shoot for 5 weeks this time and see what my results come out looking like.

@sneakerwave   @titalwaves I can't rock with ColdLvbel. I tried it and it doesn't work well for me. I only use Sport N' Waves gold can.

As for brushes, I have a few. The brand/name doesn't matter for me. I just need medium soft bristles and I'm good money.

@sneakerwave
  @titalwaves I can't rock with ColdLvbel. I tried it and it doesn't work well for me. I only use Sport N' Waves gold can.
As for brushes, I have a few. The brand/name doesn't matter for me. I just need medium soft bristles and I'm good money.
Ya i hear you , only reason I don't sportin waves is because it's not natural organic ingredients

Since winter is well on the way , I need help with finding a GREAT moisturizer . I used to use Motions/Pink Lotion back in the days but that's way too oily .
Any suggestions ? :nerd:

Since winter is well on the way , I need help with finding a GREAT moisturizer . I used to use Motions/Pink Lotion back in the days but that's way too oily .
Any suggestions ? :nerd:

Hollywood Beauty Carrot cream or Olive cream have always done the job for me, all year round.

Or you can try something from Cold Label.

But the Hollywood beauty stuff you can get locally most times.

I'm using Carrot cream and
How do you combine the two?

Might try this out.
I cut my hair last week, but I would use the carrot cream at night after showering while my hair as damp, with a comb. In the morning, I would wet a wash cloth with warm water, press it on my hair, then rub in the smoothie cream. Wait about 5-10 minutes, then comb it. Would be moisturized and curly all day. Did that process 3 times a week, sometimes 4.

I cut my hair last week, but I would use the carrot cream at night after showering while my hair as damp, with a comb. In the morning, I would wet a wash cloth with warm water, press it on my hair, then rub in the smoothie cream. Wait about 5-10 minutes, then comb it. Would be moisturized and curly all day. Did that process 3 times a week, sometimes 4.

Alright, looks like i'll be getting it.

Thing ain't cheap though.

I tried that shea moisture stuff like 2 yrs ago and it clogged my pores like heck, ended up giving it to my ex (was my gf at the time)

For the dudes with the thinning corners , try taking biotin pills and start drinking like 8-10 glasses of water per day and clean up your diet 
Lol I drink like 1-2 gallons of water a day lmao. But I never looked into Biotin thanks i'll read up on it.

Sorry if I'm repeating things that have been asked already but is CQP out of business for good now? I tried to email them and it says the email address doesn't even exist anymore. Tragic if they are, I really wanted another Medium =/

Back
Top Bottom