Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry if I'm repeating things that have been asked already but is CQP out of business for good now? I tried to email them and it says the email address doesn't even exist anymore. Tragic if they are, I really wanted another Medium =/
ya right thats the rumour now ? that they're out of business ?

I forgot to mention , stop using shampoo's with sulfate in it , that stuff kills your hair. Try using shea moisture's line of shampoo.

Can somebody recommend me a natural shampoo product that's good for dandruff? I'm growing my hair out and these shampoos are drying my hair out and causing dandruff. Using shae moisturizer shampoo but it sucks for my hair.

I tried that shea moisture stuff like 2 yrs ago and it clogged my pores like heck, ended up giving it to my ex (was my gf at the time)

Damn :smh:

I was getting excited too but this would be a problem for me. I'll try it one of these days though.

Sorry if I'm repeating things that have been asked already but is CQP out of business for good now? I tried to email them and it says the email address doesn't even exist anymore. Tragic if they are, I really wanted another Medium =/

Say it ain't so.

Someone has to at least copy them seeing their success.

Damn :smh:

I was getting excited too but this would be a problem for me. I'll try it one of these days though.
Say it ain't so.

Someone has to at least copy them seeing their success.

I really hope so. I kinda can't believe they're out of business considering the crazy hype around these brushes. Can't imagine them not having a good amount of money or something like that you know? And they were actually good brushes sheesh.

I really hope so. I kinda can't believe they're out of business considering the crazy hype around these brushes. Can't imagine them not having a good amount of money or something like that you know? And they were actually good brushes sheesh.
while there was hype it was only hyped in a small niche community. Not enough to keep and sustain a company. Avg person wouldn't go to walk mart and spend a dub on a brush when they can get a 3 dollar annie brush

while there was hype it was only hyped in a small niche community. Not enough to keep and sustain a company. Avg person wouldn't go to walk mart and spend a dub on a brush when they can get a 3 dollar annie brush

I love my Annie softy.

Best $3 I've spent

The brushes weren't cheap though but I guess it might have cost a bit to manufacture the brushes the way they are.

Yeah that is definitely true. Sucks though because every $20 I spent on Crown was worth it to me at least, and I'm sure many people agree. 

What other brushes do you guys put up there in the ranks that compare to CQP? I wanted to cop a medium, anyone know a brush comparable to CQP medium? Or any other really good brushes? I guess I don't need a softy since I have the Caesar softy. Thanks

And I mean sheesh, you guys have heard of Kent Brushes right? While I have no intentions of paying 90+ for a brush how is it that they can sustain a profitable company which such high priced brushes? They must have a good customer base huh?

And I mean sheesh, you guys have heard of Kent Brushes right? While I have no intentions of paying 90+ for a brush how is it that they can sustain a profitable company which such high priced brushes? They must have a good customer base huh?

Those are like Luxury European items or some crap, I have some of their combs for my beard.

I actually wanted to buy one back in the day but couldn't afford it at the time.

CQP have spoilt me with their curved brushes. I've got a Diane which I have in my Gym bag and the difference is night and day for me.

I would have bought some to keep on ice but getting them to the UK was a mission in itself.

I actually wanted to buy one back in the day but couldn't afford it at the time.

CQP have spoilt me with their curved brushes. I've got a Diane which I have in my Gym bag and the difference is night and day for me.

I would have bought some to keep on ice but getting them to the UK was a mission in itself.
I hear that i don't think brushes are that much different but i use both , only thing is crown quality brushes cover more scalp while brushing.

For the two guys that sent me a message I'm back. I ended up going back to the store and got 3 8159s and 3 8169s I never herd of the annie 2075s so I picked up 2 and found a mahogany 8119 behind them. I'll be selling the reg og 8119,8159 and a 8169 for 65.00. Only 2 package deals available. I can probably do a third package deal with a og Diane 8159 and a running wild bour 3119 or a annie 2075 for like 35.00

http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/Mobile Uploads/20141025_215516.jpg.html

Bro other then the diane og 8119 selling the 2 OG dianes for 65 is silly its on ebay for 20$ . Only demand right is for the 8119 you might want to hold out on those two for 65 its by a demand for those ones yet

You don't think getting a Og Diane 8119,8159,8169 for 65.00 is a good deal I've seen just the 8119s go for 50.00.

Last edited:
You don't think getting a Og Diane 8119,8159,8169 for 65.00 is a good deal I've seen just the 8119s go for 50.00.
let me get this straight, you're selling each OG  diane brush individually for 65 ? because I might be a little confused here .

Back
Top Bottom