Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

any of you guys crown area have a permanent "bald" spot from years of brushing like crazy and it separating the way the hair grows?

When's it's time to get a haircut after wolfing do you guys pick your hair out? I asked because twice now my barber has given me a pick to pick my hair out. I feel like it messes up my hard work, lol

a pick can mess up the curls mayne, you need to tell him to just comb your hair out

When's it's time to get a haircut after wolfing do you guys pick your hair out? I asked because twice now my barber has given me a pick to pick my hair out. I feel like it messes up my hard work, lol

a pick can mess up the curls mayne, you need to tell him to just comb your hair out

A few years back I recommended Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves shampoo and conditioner. That stuff was magical. I saw my friends who had naps use it for a month, got a chop, and ended up with some pretty nice waves. It worked wonders for me and everyone I put on to it.

But they discontinued it. And my supply recently ran out. So I've been in the search for a new product that gives similar results. Think I found it. The jury is out on whether it's just as good as wonder waves... Personally I'm biased since I miss the green bottles so damn much. But this stuff has been keeping my hair right for the past few months. I don't use any additional products in my hair. No pompades, carrot creams, nothing. It's my believe that if washing you hair can't get you wavy, and you gotta resort to that extra stuff, you probably don't need em. I've seen cats go bald trying to keep their wave patterns.

Anyway, here's what I've been using. I'd snap some pictures of my hair, but my joint's terrible from just leaving the gym. So do with this recommendation what you will.

dhbl9d.jpg

I might try that next since i'm almost out of doogro shampoo, i know back in the days on wavebuilder dudes used to praise cream of nature shampoo might cop that too
what kind of conditioner you use?

I use the totally twisted set. Shampoo and conditioner. Just washed up. This is 10 minutes ago after I used it. No du rag or nun... Just a little brushing.

rr5lx3.jpg

I usually dont have waves because I always keep my hair short. Thought I'd rock the waves for a minute. Nowhere near half of you guys but im in the game

I just got back from the barber shop. Yes I immediately washed my hair. I know how some of you feel about that.
laugh.gif

After a new hair cut you always feel like a new man.
glasses.gif

It doesn't really matter how much creme you put. The brushing is the most important part.

I don't want my hair to look greasy so I put a little bit on

Getting a cut Friday. Will try and remember to post before/after pics. I really need to remember to put on Indian hemp in the mornings. My ish be so dry halfway through my work shift :smh:

Accidentally let myself wolf since mid-May :lol:

My waves have separated into flat-out curls at this point. I built my 360's naturally so hopefully that pattern and depth would come right back with a cut and a day or two of brushing.

I see you Greezee :pimp:

Looks like you're off to a solid start stepinitup :pimp:

Would compliment Cfranchise, but I can't see the spins in that blurry *** picture G :lol:

Last edited:
ughh.. do i really need a durag for 360 waves i always get the top joints but never the side

I just got back from the barber shop. Yes I immediately washed my hair. I know how some of you feel about that. :lol:
After a new hair cut you always feel like a new man. 8)

I remember when people said that back in the day, it was just a myth. IF ya waves deep and trained there ain't no problems. :smokin

a week ago

I see you Greezee
pimp.gif

Good looks my dude!
ughh.. do i really need a durag for 360 waves i always get the top joints but never the side
A du rag does not give you waves, brushing your hair does. You need to get to work on the sides. The top is the easiest to wave up. The sides take more concentration. There is no other way to get that 360 without brushing. Keep at it my man.

Back
Top Bottom