Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was rocking a part with comb (brush) over look when this thread inspired me to get waves. this was while "wolfing" my waves were so deep cats were jokingly saying i had finger waves. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I honestly don't think I've ever seen waves in that kind of spin pattern before.
yeah that's what all my friends and barber shop were saying. This was the first time in my life i have ever had any waves. They were clean to me but I got tired of doing the comb over so for like the last two weeks I have been trying to train my hair to go back forward.

mke49ers you look like Javale McGhee. No shots.

Do you brush your hair in that type of pattern?
i have a vest on, no prob bro. hahaha i have never heard that before. 

yeah i just brushed it sideways as if i was doing a comb over. sides and back were brushed down like regular. I stopped a couple weeks ago and will now try to get normal pattern waves.

That type of wave pattern is bananas dude
eek.gif
Thanks. I would have kept doing it but i had to have my hair relatively long to do the comb over look and my hair grows fast so I had to get cut a lot to keep it in the length range that looked good.

800f7a77_IMG_2521.jpeg

Been lurking this thread for awhile. Wanted to show my progress 2 weeks into wolfing, been using Crown Quality Brushes and all natural shampoos/products etc.

Last edited:
i'm back in the wave game. I'm an og in this from my old name...

cut my hair low, and using olive creme right now.  I may add the indian hemp once I get more length

I'm using coconut oil now and I really don't like the texture of it, I'm sticking with olive oil cream (mostly) and shea butter.

Waiting on my cqp premium(green) and my seasick pomade.. Tryna stay motivated also just purchased a diane 8119 best investment besides my cqp.. This brush definate compliments my cqps. The quality vs my annie is soo much better as in feel and aesthetics. Bristles feel like good quality stuff, finish on the diane is good.. My line up
Cqp med long handle(blue)
Cqp soft palm(oak)
Diane 8119(grey)
Cqp soft(green)
Olive oil(dab) & seasick(light dab)

What do yall do about the wave cap line? I used a durag (tail) for the longest but it wouldn't lay my hair down and sometimes it would come off at night. So I went back to a stock cap and it layed it down, but leaves the line on my forehead? :x

What do yall do about the wave cap line? I used a durag (tail) for the longest but it wouldn't lay my hair down and sometimes it would come off at night. So I went back to a stock cap and it layed it down, but leaves the line on my forehead? :x

Wearing my Tsu-rag as I type this :pimp:

I was rocking a part with comb (brush) over look when this thread inspired me to get waves. this was while "wolfing" my waves were so deep cats were jokingly saying i had finger waves. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen a couple dudes with something similar.

Anyone else thinking about giving up waves? I think I might try curls but my head too big.

Well this is the hemp i was referring too.. Says its natural but has petrolatum in it?
it's not all natural at all bro, i have this and it's a cool product though

Waiting on my cqp premium(green) and my seasick pomade.. Tryna stay motivated also just purchased a diane 8119 best investment besides my cqp.. This brush definate compliments my cqps. The quality vs my annie is soo much better as in feel and aesthetics. Bristles feel like good quality stuff, finish on the diane is good.. My line up
Cqp med long handle(blue)
Cqp soft palm(oak)
Diane 8119(grey)
Cqp soft(green)
Olive oil(dab) & seasick(light dab)

I've seen a couple dudes with something similar.

Anyone else thinking about giving up waves? I think I might try curls but my head too big.
 I did some curls too, hahaha. I hate the maintenance for most hair styles, and all I had to apply some gel and water to get it like this. I am obviously mixed...

Back
Top Bottom