Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Has anyone tried SheaMoisture 3 Butters pomade or Redkens mens polish up pomade?

Kent brushes come with a lifetime warranty they are good brushes I own the ms23d and mn1b cold label products are top notch there 7 juices and berries oil is the truth also love the wave and scalp butter

My waves senior year of HS...i can probably say i was top 5 DOA anywhere with my wave game lol

If you guys are looking for a good product try shea mosture curl enhancing smoothie product is great
I was going to pick this up & start using it on my fro when it grows out. Do you know how it works with longer hair?
i've been growing out my hair since January and using this stuff since June. I can honestly tell you this is the best product i've ever put in my hair. 
The Shea Moisture have my hair looking nice and smelling good
pimp.gif

Kent brushes come with a lifetime warranty they are good brushes I own the ms23d and mn1b cold label products are top notch there 7 juices and berries oil is the truth also love the wave and scalp butter

how do you use the juices and berries? as a moisturizer? or for shine after you have du ragged?

Me its pretty pricey... Only way to tell is to buy it and try it.. It doesn't give much of a shine. Smells good. I use it with seasick pomade and I don't think they go well together, it seems the as I am weakens the hold on my pomade..,I'm gonna try it with cold label.

Anyone use cold label products?

Lol I'm about to spend 100 bucks on all their products and 2 CQP brushes. What is the difference between the CQP premium and soft? I hear it has soft and med bristles I have a soft CQP Ceaser which feels like your avg medium brush and I have a medium CQP Ceaser which I don't even use because its too hard for me. I might just get 1 CQP soft with the handle if the premium is hard.
If you don't like that cold label, cop you some Sweet Jamila from the homie Dan at Exodus barbershop on Memorial.

It's a mixture of Shea, jojoba, olive & argan oil & a bunch of other natural ****. That stuff is amazing.

Oh and the premium CQP is actually softer than the soft. It's incredible.

Last edited:
@lucky how is the cold label stuff working for you so far?

its legit

Got my new CQPs in that Premium brush is the GOD BRUSH OMG, its crazy its softer than the soft. I spent 53 bucks lol better not ever need another brush again. I`m gonna use the Soft for post shower/when I use my products, and use the Premium to sit around and brush.

Stepping away from that usher do and trying something different this weekend.

I dont know if this haircut has a specific name but im thinking of getting it cut even all the away around but long on the top. Is there a name for it other than describing it?

@lucky how is the cold label stuff working for you so far?
its legit

Got my new CQPs in that Premium brush is the GOD BRUSH OMG, its crazy its softer than the soft. I spent 53 bucks lol better not ever need another brush again. I`m gonna use the Soft for post shower/when I use my products, and use the Premium to sit around and brush.
Where did you cop the Premium? Been looking but I haven't seen it on their site in a couple of months. 

Damn you savages in here, I went on their site to cop a med brush & the ones I wanted are sold out, guess this Diane will have to do for now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom