Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

So there's an ebay shop that's got the CQP brushes for a decent price over here so i'm about to purchase it.

Going to start off with the Onyx Black - Medium one.

They also have the tsurag but I don't think it's a must have and it's a bit expensive.

smh this right side is blowing me... cant get any waves, i look really dumb all sides wavey besdies one. 

At currensy longest ive so called wolf'd was 4 weeks my hair super thick fam.. I remember my mom tried breaking my hair down with a perm when i had braids man my hair would laugh at it.. Moms does both caucasion and afro hair.. I just got that seasick and a fresh cut so going to wolf for 7 or 8weeks

just keep brushing, your hair will get trained, when i was waving hard my hair used to just be a mini wave fro after awhile :lol:

smh this right side is blowing me... cant get any waves, i look really dumb all sides wavey besdies one. 

You're not brushing enough man. There was a spot on my head that wouldn't wave up until I started going HARD with the brushing, now it's' one of my best spots.

Started over. 3 weeks, fresh line and a temple fade with a little trim to clean it up.

I plan on keeping this routine up. I want my hair nice and thick for the winter.

Medium and hard Crown brushes, carrot cream to keep my hair healthy, olive oil every now and then for shine, and my wave cap.

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg
Need to grow in my crown.

Get some Biotin or Doo Gro, or do a little research and cop some natural products and make your own concoction up at the crib.

Last edited:
Wolfed for three months without brushing because I liked the curly afro it turned into, but I got a cut on Friday and my waves are gone. Time to get back to that shower brushing grind.

CQP :wow: :wow: :wow:

This is the only time I've thought about buying an extra brush and keeping it on ICE in case they stop making them :lol:

It's that's good. Each stroke maps the curvature of my scalp like the moon orbiting the earth.

when I get some money to blow I`m copping 2 more to have a total of 4
same here i just completed my Diane collection 
laugh.gif

even copped a diane straight edge razor at my local beauty spot

i just gotta cop 2 cqp brushes witha handle the medium/soft and the medium 

great brush overall

In a couple of weeks Im going to get my last cut then going on my nick young brandon jennings nappy fro until 2014

Last edited:
Just ordered the soft CQP brush.
I'll be set with just tje soft and medium.

I wonder how hard the hard is because the medium is quite stiff.

Just ordered the soft CQP brush.
I'll be set with just tje soft and medium.

I wonder how hard the hard is because the medium is quite stiff.

It'll rip your scalp off bruh. Most definitely use it when you're in the deeper stages of wolfing. I got the black joint with the hard bristles and I use it to train my waves right now. But I use my blue medium as a shower/clean up brush. The medium is perfect for the average brushing and routine brushing up until about 6 weeks

Last edited:
What's a good product to put in my hair for a beginner?

I have good brushes, but I'm not sure what product to use to start off.

Carrot Creme is the best thing I've ever bought.

I stopped using it for a while, but a little while ago I picked up some and thought to myself "why did I stop buying this again?" :lol:

Anyone use cold label products?

Lol I'm about to spend 100 bucks on all their products and 2 CQP brushes. What is the difference between the CQP premium and soft? I hear it has soft and med bristles I have a soft CQP Ceaser which feels like your avg medium brush and I have a medium CQP Ceaser which I don't even use because its too hard for me. I might just get 1 CQP soft with the handle if the premium is hard.

What does the carrot creme packaging look like?

I have one that is carrot creme, but it's Hollywood Beauty brand.

Then I have Olive Oil from the same brand, Hollywood Beauty.

And another product that says "Organic Root Stimulator" Olive Oil.

:lol:

Anyone use cold label products?

Lol I'm about to spend 100 bucks on all their products and 2 CQP brushes. What is the difference between the CQP premium and soft? I hear it has soft and med bristles I have a soft CQP Ceaser which feels like your avg medium brush and I have a medium CQP Ceaser which I don't even use because its too hard for me. I might just get 1 CQP soft with the handle if the premium is hard.

LOL just spent 116 copped a Soft CQP a Premium CQP then from Cold Label I copped both Pomades, beard oil, king oil, shampoo, and 7 juices and berries.

:x I just looked up those Kent brushes. Hand made from England. Same shape as the crown brushes. $68 :x

Back
Top Bottom