**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

50 didn't do anything on the place cause like he said in a interview..

ANY altercation you get into on a plane is an automatic federal offense.
Your obvisouly notastreetcat.

If the leader of your crew has issues with somebody, then you have issues with them too.

You don't necessarily have to beef with them. But you can't be talking about how you would be willing to work with them and making it publicly known that you have no problems with them.

If game didn't want to diss them then he should have just kept quiet and let 50 do his thing.
Game was cool with all them cats way before G unit. That would be some shady **** to do to them just cuz 50 going at them.

Game and 50's egos both to blame. Also I just couldn't see Game being under 50 for that much longer even if that didn't spark off. Sooner or Later he woulda been doing his own thing. 

Clearly you're a Game fan which is cool. Game isn't selling out shows or putting up big numbers. 50 has said himself, you tried to tear down something I built that was going great. Why would I work with you or forgive you. Buck and 50 is a completely different situation.

50 is the bi polar one when Game is the one that has said F 50, I'll never diss G-Unit again, to F 50 again, to hope the best for them, back to F 50. Yeah, 50 Cent is definitely the bipolar one out of the two.
Game is raking in dough and has been consistent bruh.  Game ain't try to tear nothin down as you are implying. He just wasn't willing to be one of Fitty's Pawns like Yayo is. There's a reason nobody checks for Yayo's music, there's a reason nobody knows him outside of being Fitty's hype man, etc. They both to blame, it's that simple.

We can only speculate off what we have heard, we don't know about the behind the scenes **** but ill say this much. 50 has an ego, there's a reason why he's beefed with half the industry, his own bosses in Dre, iovine, his own g unit members, even his og g unit cats smurf n dom. He never went at Em cuz Em woulda ended his career and he know it. 

When 50 and Game beefed, Game was trying to destroy G Unit. What are you talking about, he wasn't trying to tear them down. 50 has said multiple times, why would I work again with someone that bit that hand that was feeding them. 50 and Em won't work with him again. That's not news.

Game had no choice but to destroy 50 their was no real beef until the shootout in NY...you wouldn't try to tear down something of a man that had you shot at? Isn't that why 50 beefed with Murder Inc to begin with? At the end of the day 50 is just mad because Game did to him what he wanted him to do to others it's real simple 

we all know 50 doesn't want anybody stronger than him in his own group, Game had to leave. he's still the 2nd most successful one that came out the group. 50 wouldn't let Game back in because it would take alot of attention away from him. i'm surprised all these guys came back to 50 after he ******* all over them. called them expired milk and they still ran back to him :smh: the power of money i guess. plus they can't do anything, they signed their life away to him. they also on contract.

Last edited:
So 50 and Ross have beef right? Meek is kool with 50 been on stage with him and everything even hugged the man is Ross kicking Meek out of MMG?
and my whole point is Game never considered himself in G-Unit which is why he said what he said so in his eyes 50 wasnt no leader to him it was just a business move done by Interscope. 

Your really not getting it.
Ross is a fraud so you can't really compare his actions to 50's.

Game never considered himself part of G-unit?

Dog, I can show you +100 records of game screaming GGGGGG G-Unit

50 wanted the entire industry to have beef with the same people he had problems with...What reason did he have to diss Joe and Kiss? Cause they did a song with Ja Rule? FOH lmao 50 is street but dude has b**ch tendencies 

Those are not ***** tendencies.
He disses ja rule.
Kiss and Joe come to jas aid and get involved.
So 50 goes after them too.

I'm really not the type to flame ppl on forums but your either like 15 or just really dense.

we all know 50 doesn't want anybody stronger than him in his own group, Game had to leave. he's still the 2nd most successful one that came out the group. 50 wouldn't let Game back in because it would take alot of attention away from him. i'm surprised all these guys came back to 50 after he ******* all over them. called them expired milk and they still ran back to him
mean.gif
the power of money i guess. plus they can't do anything, they signed their life away to him. they also on contract.
exactly what I've trying to tell these dudes 

OK.... Take all the game talk to the game thread somewhere on page 18. I always think theirs new music when I see new replies

Your really not getting it.
Ross is a fraud so you can't really compare his actions to 50's.

Game never considered himself part of G-unit?

Dog, I can show you +100 records of game screaming GGGGGG G-Unit
Those are not ***** tendencies.
He disses ja rule.
Kiss and Joe come to jas aid and get involved.
So 50 goes after them too.

I'm really not the type to flame ppl on forums but your either like 15 or just really dense.
bruh r u serious? how many times do i have to say it was all a business move put together by Jimmy Iovine and DRE for GAME to associate with 50 and G-Unit and when did Kiss and Joe ever come to Ja aid? By gettin on a song with him thats comin to his aid and getting involved? U seem to lack common sense with the nonsene u talkin... 

bruh r u serious? how many times do i have to say it was all a business move put together by Jimmy Iovine and DRE for GAME to associate with 50 and G-Unit and when did Kiss and Joe ever come to Ja aid? By gettin on a song with him thats comin to his aid and getting involved? U seem to lack common sense with the nonsene u talkin... 

:smh:

I know why game was brought to g-unit.
He had trouble finishing his album so dre and jimmy told 50 to fix it.

50 HIMSELF said that kiss and Joe came to jas aid and that's why he started dissing them

Its whatever tho. I'm done

Last edited:
50 not even that skilled of a MC, he's a rapper first of all. there's a difference. all 50 did was give Game some catchy hooks so it could be played on the radio.

Game would be nowhere without 50. Imagine if son kept hate it or love it and how we do for himself lawd. Nobody listened to that **** for games name drops. He would've been the underground Cali mc that doesn't rap like he traditional west coast guy his whole career. Nothing more than a west coast Joel Ortiz on aftermath

Game would be nowhere without 50. Imagine if son kept hate it or love it and how we do for himself lawd. Nobody listened to that **** for games name drops. He would've been the underground Cali mc that doesn't rap like he traditional west coast guy his whole career. Nothing more than a west coast Joel Ortiz on aftermath

Lmaoo clown **** right here

You must still be drunk and high from New Years with that nonsense

Lmaoo clown **** right here
U one of games biggest groupies u wouldn't see it. Without fifty showing that boy the way and handing him hits he would be no more that the guy that we all know can rap. No multiplatinum albums none of that extra ****.

You must still be drunk and high from New Years with that nonsense
Idk if u are aware but outside Cali no one really knew or cared who game was pre unit. SRS go ask the average person to name not even rap name a game song pre g unit and they would be baffled. That **** should be the final question on who wants to be a millionaire. He would be crooked I [emoji]128514[/emoji]. We all know he can rap but no one would care. That 50 co sign at a time when 50 was the biggest thing in the world meant everything. Then to give him how we do? Cmon menace u know its the truth.

U one of games biggest groupies u wouldn't see it. Without fifty showing that boy the way and handing him hits he would be no more that the guy that we all know can rap. No multiplatinum albums none of that extra ****.
Far from a groupie my G just into reality instead of making outlandish statements hell if DRE didnt give 50 the in the club beat that originally was D-12s

where would he be? Still on his grandma's porch in Queens? U talkin as if Game is YG or somethin FOH

Where would 50 be without Dre beats? Preme would have finished him off in the streets if em and dre ain't come save him. He gave him a couple hooks so what, he's put out better albums after he left. 50 has gotten worse with every project

#deflection
The question isn't where would 50 be without em and dre. Its how no one knew who the hell this ***** was before 50. Please, name me a game track or tape before 50? U ****** never knew he existed until u seen him rocking with 50 and y'all rocked with 50 at the time and peeped his talent. 50 wouldn't be 50 without em and dre, we know that but most importantly he knows that. That boy loyal to em even when he ain't with him no more. Moral of the story 50 is what dre and em is to game but on a larger scale.

Gave him a couple hooks lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji] ***** he gave him hits. Taught that ***** how to write a song and not just punchline punchline name drop repeat. Couple hooks and couple hits is 2 different things. Game came into his own yes but no 50 and u ****** would be basically hyping Joell ortiz

that's like saying 50 wouldn't be nowhere without Dre & Em, cause without those 2 he wouldn't have the opportunity to prosper without making it in music. 50 was supposed to do these things, he didn't take responsibiliy. you don't hear Dre & Em saying "ohh i made tthese guys". bosses don't need to prove anything, they just do it.

Last edited:
What songs did 50 help Game write? Cause the 3 songs that he is on the hook on were already done for his Massacre album he just muted his vocals kept the hook and replaced his lyrics with Games...thats considered teaching someone to write a song? 50 100% HELPED Game get his album out just as EM helped him get his out it's all teamwork at the end of the day just like Iovine and DRE wanted but 50 ego messed everything up.

Back
Top Bottom