**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

At this rate, we'll get a Drake feature in 2020
laugh.gif
Pretty much bruh.

50 is trying to do Drake, but Drake hops on dudes when they first start bubbling. Meanwhile 50 is trying to play catch up.

At this point I'd rather hear anybody in G-Unit rap, but 50.

This. He's like 7 years late with a TI feature, 3 years late with a 2Chainz feature.

Seriously :lol: this is what happens after you diss everybody during your peak years and feel yourself too much. 50 looks so damn desperate. His best option is to continue with G-Unit's relaunch, cause I'm more interested in the entire group and individual members of the group more than any solo 50 right now.

50 a snitch huh :smh: all for that money.

Rick Ross was responsible for blasting the sex tape of his baby mama out to the world ... so claims 50 Cent who is now taking aim at Ross in court.

50 has filed a lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- in which he's trying to deflect blame from himself for the video which now has millions of views. Lastonia Leviston has sued 50 claiming she was so distraught after 50 posted the video she contemplated suicide.

But now 50 says Ross is actually the one who created the problem because he or one of his lackeys was first to post it ... 50 just linked to it. 50 points to an interview Ross did with a radio station the day before the video was posted in which he said he was going to put the sex tape online.

50 says in his legal docs if he loses his lawsuit to Leviston, Ross should cover most of the judgment because he's really the guilty party.

Leviston claims in her lawsuit the guy in her sex tape gave the video to 50 -- who was more than eager to blast it out because it would embarrass his rival, Rick Ross.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/22/50-cent-rick-ross-sex-tape-baby-mama-lawsuit/#ixzz3azEKOoyx

Last edited:
Seriously :lol: this is what happens after you diss everybody during your peak years and feel yourself too much. 50 looks so damn desperate. His best option is to continue with G-Unit's relaunch, cause I'm more interested in the entire group and individual members of the group more than any solo 50 right now.

as much as that new single sucks, i rather hear what 50 can do along with Buck instead of the other three members.

I'm just here for the new buck material. Nobody else seem to be building off the momentum they had after the reunion

btw the single is doing horrible on iTunes it's already dropped to #91 on the top 100 hip hop songs not a good look. He's independent now he might as well drop tracks that are gonna get his core fanbase excited. but i agree Buck is the only one building on the momentum from the reunion. they still should do a full length G-Unit album though

in the 14:00 mark he mentions Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar, NeYo & possibly Lil Wayne will make the cut for this album, not sure what i feel about this.

Seems like buck slowed down real quick on his 10 month 10 mixtapes. Feels like i been waitin 2 months for 10 pints.

50 needs to sound more inspired in his music, dude used to have that raw sound he just sounds like he doesn't want to do it anymore.

He used to express hunger through his music

Hard to be hungry when you're as successful as he is

No ayo but that lighter pitched, raspy toned voice he had before (on mixtapes) fit way better

Simply having better production would take care of all that. "9 Shots" sounds pretty nice though

9 shots is tough, I don't see anything wrong with his voice on that record. The beat was nice too.

Back
Top Bottom