**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I wonder why he can't catch a buzz still, oh well, hope he still drops a good album
White ppl just might be done with him.

I wonder why he can't catch a buzz still, oh well, hope he still drops a good album

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Thats probably my favorite out of the songs released so far.
pimp.gif
played this twice already on this beautiful Sunday morning

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Who cares honestly.. Over the past decade he has released more quality music than just about anyone in hiphop.. Of course there has been times where there has been
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
songs. But you look at the songs in 2001-2002 on those G-Unit freestyle, GRODT, Beg For Mercy, G-Unit Radio, The Massacre, Return of the Body Snatchers Series, War Angel, Forever King, some songs on Curtis , T.O.S. & BISD, all the non-album/non-mixtape tracks over the years, and the songs this year, and you would be hard pressed to find many artists who have released as many quality songs as he has.

Who cares honestly.. Over the past decade he has released more quality music than just about anyone in hiphop.. Of course there has been times where there has been
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
songs. But you look at the songs in 2001-2002 on those G-Unit freestyle, GRODT, Beg For Mercy, G-Unit Radio, The Massacre, Return of the Body Snatchers Series, War Angel, Forever King, some songs on Curtis , T.O.S. & BISD, all the non-album/non-mixtape tracks over the years, and the songs this year, and you would be hard pressed to find many artists who have released as many quality songs as he has.

Originally Posted by Essential1

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
songs. But you look at the songs in 2001-2002 on those G-Unit freestyle, GRODT, Beg For Mercy, G-Unit Radio, Return of the Body Snatchers Series, War Angel, Forever King, some songs on Curtis , T.O.S. & BISD, all the non-album/non-mixtape tracks over the years, and the songs this year, and you would be hard pressed to find many artists who have released as many quality songs as he has.

101% truth.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
songs. But you look at the songs in 2001-2002 on those G-Unit freestyle, GRODT, Beg For Mercy, G-Unit Radio, Return of the Body Snatchers Series, War Angel, Forever King, some songs on Curtis , T.O.S. & BISD, all the non-album/non-mixtape tracks over the years, and the songs this year, and you would be hard pressed to find many artists who have released as many quality songs as he has.

101% truth.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Who cares? The guy who asked why he can't catch a buzz and DEFINITELY Curtis.. You may think he's released more quality music than anyone in hiphop but I'd disagree. I got most of those joints and a lot of the stuff he's spitting is stale. Not to mention he's put trash songs on his albums and let the dope shh go for free on mixtapes. Regardless of that we know Curtis really cares about his albums selling a lot so he can talk more shh about how great he is. If white ppl aren't feeling you know more, you'll have to generate your buzz with the rest of the hip hop community and hope they buy what you selling, the rest of that community mostly d/l your shh for free anyway unless you really have a great product and they like you as an artist.So yeah in a completely other argument you may have a point about quality songs he's made since his steady decline but even Curtis doesn't rank that as top priority.  Dude rather go plat 4 times than have a flawless high quality hip hop album.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Who cares? The guy who asked why he can't catch a buzz and DEFINITELY Curtis.. You may think he's released more quality music than anyone in hiphop but I'd disagree. I got most of those joints and a lot of the stuff he's spitting is stale. Not to mention he's put trash songs on his albums and let the dope shh go for free on mixtapes. Regardless of that we know Curtis really cares about his albums selling a lot so he can talk more shh about how great he is. If white ppl aren't feeling you know more, you'll have to generate your buzz with the rest of the hip hop community and hope they buy what you selling, the rest of that community mostly d/l your shh for free anyway unless you really have a great product and they like you as an artist.So yeah in a completely other argument you may have a point about quality songs he's made since his steady decline but even Curtis doesn't rank that as top priority.  Dude rather go plat 4 times than have a flawless high quality hip hop album.

he tried going at anybody/everybody whos hot and i think people got tired of the beef thing, and they just wrote him off.
he tried to go in on wayne, went in on kayne, diddy, jay z, and rick ross

he tried going at anybody/everybody whos hot and i think people got tired of the beef thing, and they just wrote him off.
he tried to go in on wayne, went in on kayne, diddy, jay z, and rick ross

i was never into high quality headphones, just never found the need to shell out 100+ on them

but these looking VERY promising, i might just pull the trigger on these

i was never into high quality headphones, just never found the need to shell out 100+ on them

but these looking VERY promising, i might just pull the trigger on these

Back
Top Bottom